chapter 26

Taehyung's POV

"Is all ready?" I ask the students, were now gathering on one place to bid our goodbye for the people in the small town.

"Ne!!" they answered, I nod my head as I roamed my eyes and spotted Jisoo beside Eun Woo and the girls. Tsk. Hands clasp I made a handshake with Mr. Byun

"Thank you for welcoming us here warmly, Mr. Byun" I said the old man smiled as he led me for a manly hug, as well the other Professors.

"We are honoured to have you here, and it's a pleasure to meet people like you who share knowledge and kindness for my people. I and us are fullfuly thankful to all of you, again from the bottom of our hearts. Thank you" the old man, tear up. I smiled, patting his shoulder.

"We are all glad to share and spread the love for everyone here, the kindness that returned with kindness when you welcomed us, we are blissful and touched, we just lend back the warm love by helping and giving knowledge." I said to the man, he smiled.

"So...Mr. Byun, we're now going" I bid a goodbye, the man nods his head as he walk with us to were our rides is. "See you next time, thank you for the great memories" I said, the students are already going inside the bus, showing their smile through windows.

"Yes, see you next time" Mr. Byun wave his hand, I smiled as I enter our van. The kids are waving their hands watching our vehicles to get far, I again wave my hand before leaning back to my seat with Jisoo beside me.

Jisoo's POV

Staring through the car's window seeing the smalling figures as the car get far, my heart flustered. The small town in Nami had many memories that will be part of our lives. Many people with different personalities that we've encounter shared courage and love with us by welcoming us warmly.

The smile that plastered on the faces of individuals is enough for us to continue. The happiness on the kids eyes when they received the gifts. The smile and thank you's from the people we encounter gave us the strength. The smile on each other's faces when they received the solar panels and lights. And the happiness on everyone's face when they received their family pictures.

The small town in Nami, gave us the one of the most precious memories to cherish and treasure. In the short period of time they help us build a memory that we'll treasure forever. From the joy and great time we spend together and the old one's words of wisdom that gave us motivation to continue and pursue our dreams. They and it would be always in our hearts.

"Here" I look at Taehyung when he lend me a cartoon of banana milk. I smiled and took it as I leaned my head on his broad shoulder.

"Thank you" I said, I felt him stroking my hair and it's relaxing. I closed my eyes sneaking my arms on his waist, hugging him from the side.

"Sleepy?" I heard him ask, taking the unfinished milk on my hand, I hummed.

"Hmm-mmm" I nod my head, he chuckled as I felt his chest moved. I look up to him, our face are inches away from each other.

"Sleep" he said, his warm breath is hitting my face, I yawned moving my face away, leaning back to him resting my head on his chest. I nod my head as I become more sleepy the way his hand caressing my hair, making my eyelids falls.

Taehyung's POV

Moving her head gently on my chest to make her make comfortable I again become speechless when my gaze stopped on her beautiful face.

Mesmerized by her own natural beauty, there's no words can describe it, it's unreal. Her wavy natural black hair, her girlish thick eyebrows, the long curly eye lashes, her well sculpted nose and her heart shaped naturally pink soft lips.

Call me crazy but I might die if I loss her, she is the only girl that make me feel this, the feeling that they call love. She is beautiful in and out. A real genuine and kind woman. That's why sometimes I'm asking myself, why did I do to deserve this kind of girl?.

I'm not perfect, nobody's perfect but I'll assure myself to do my best to deserve her. She's the only woman I will love as well my mom until the rest of my life.

I smiled as I removed some strands of hair on her face, I place my lips on her forehead, before leaning back on my seat, closing my eyes.

Jisoo's POV

I smiled when I felt his lips on my forehead, I felt him leaned back, I tighten my hug, nuzzling my head on his chest. I open my eyes and slowly look up to him, he's already sleeping, cutie.

I look infront seeing the girls who's also sleeping on their man's embrance, I nuzzle my head and close my eyes, drifting myself to the darkness, falling asleep.

Time passed~

I was woken up when I heard him calling my name as he was poking my cheeks yet I kept my eyes closed. The van is not moving.

"Soo...wake up" I heard him, I hummed.

"We're going to buy snacks c'mon, love" he said

"Five more minutes" I muttered enjoying his embrance, I heard him sighed.

"Fine, just tell me what you want to eat, I'll buy" he said, I open my eyes.

"I want some jajangmyeon and mandu" I said, he nod his head, stepping out the van. I watched him enter the convenience store as I saw our other friends inside it.

Taehyung's POV

I was walking around searching for the mandu since I already have the jajangmyeon on my hand, I pick some of it when I saw the mandu's corner. I move to the drinks place. Finger tracing as I was looking for some juices.

Not looking while I'm moving I bumped to someone. I immediately turn around bowing my head.

"Mian hamnida"  I apologize, lifting my head up seeing an old man.

"Kwaenchanayo" (no, it's okay) the old man said, I again bow my head the old man smiled before walking away. I headed to the counter to pay and glance at the old man picking some meals, I leaned forward the cashier as I whispered to him, he look at the old man and nod his head smiling. I gave her the money.

Picking up the paper bag of foods as me and the others went back to the van. I glance at the store and smiled, we eat at the car as the journey continue.

---------------------------------
At the convenience store~

The old man walk to the counter as he was holding the meal for his family, placing the food on the counter.

The cashier smiled as he pack and sealed the food. While the old man was about to pay using his coins that he gotten from selling old newspaper and bottles.

He was ready to pay when the cashier spoke.

"It's paid" the cashier smiled, the old man look confused.

"But I didn't gave anything yet" he replied

"The guy in grey shirt already paid for you" said the cashier, smiling as he lend the bag of food to the old man. The man teared up as he look around the store but ended up looking outside the store when he didn't see the man in grey shirt.

He saw Taehyung inside the van, smiling while looking at him. He tearfully bowed his head mouthing the word "thank you".

Taehyung on the other hand smiled as he nod his head. The old man happily went home with food and money that he got from work and the food that gave by someone kind.

**********************
I lost a friend