3

"There is something demoralizing about watching two people get more and more crazy about each other, especially when you are the only extra person in the room"

It's funny to think that buying a coke changed my life entirely. Or maybe it was just fate, is this all just inevitable? No matter what choice I made, falling for him was inevitable.

Hell, everything I do is inevitable.

It sounds dramatic to say buying the coke was a life changer, but it exposed me to the extremely stubborn and complicated Dallas Winston.

"Watch it broad." He snapped, glaring at me for a split second before looking away and back to his friends who were a good distance away.

I was set off immediately by his rude behavior, all I did was bump into him and yet he acted like I just socked him in the stomach.

"Hey you don't have to be a dick about it." I said impulsively, my voice being slightly muffled.

Usually in this situation, I would just walk away and give him an icy glare, but he triggered an emotion I didn't even know I had inside of me. Maybe it was the way he carried himself, or perhaps just simply my mood of wanting to retaliate against well, everything.

Maybe it was the inner soul inside of me that felt the need to prove myself to her, him, everyone.

The boys bitter glare suddenly transformed into a cocky smirk. He exhaled a large puff of smoke just as I told him off, still not saying a word. It was almost like he was waiting for me to say something.

I glanced around the area I was in, feeling slightly uncomfortable. I then looked him right in the eyes, which was difficult considering maintaining eye contact with him was like an olympic sport.

"Look do you want something?" I snapped impatiently.

Oh god you shouldn't have asked that Rebecca.

And just as I thought his arrogant smirk couldn't get any worse he grinned the most dangerous and chilling smirk I have ever seen play on someones lips.

"Oh there's plenty of things I want from you doll, but you seem too innocent to know what I'm talking."

My mouth was now slightly agape due to his words, I felt furious at the assumption. In a way I was used to this kind of talk from men, but something about him set me off. First of all it wasn't true, and second I don't like to think about the day I lost my virginity.

I tell everyone the same story about how I lost it to that one boy (don't you remember?) back in Burbank, but that's anything but the truth.

"You don't even know me." The blanket statement uttered from my lips.

The boy then bent down a measurable amount to reach my height, he was inches from my lips, just next to my ear.

"But I bet you wanna know me."

The mixture of his hot breath and smoke was quite the combination.

I slightly shivered at the feeling he gave me, but my shudder wasn't full of only pleasure. The disgust I already had for him was unmeasurable. Who in their right mind jokes about virginity the first time you meet someone? It's rude, and quite frankly none of his business. But he only snickered at my frozen stature.

"I'll bet twenty cents I'm too rough for your taste." He whispered into my ear, letting a puff of smoke escape his lips and blow directly in my face.

He's always been cheap