11

"I am terrified by this dark thing that sleeps in me"

Dallas Winston

A/N: I wanted to give a glimpse into how Dallas is thinking, but it's not necessarily his pov the whole time. I hope this makes sense though, this is just kind of what he's been doing behind the scenes and everything.

Water is rushing and rushing into the gutter tremendously. A downpour had just taken over the town of Tulsa, but just as quickly as it happened, it was summoned away out of existence. Dallas's boots are squeaking only slightly as he roams the streets.

Wandering around town while looking for a good fight has been a hell of a way to pass time. But he didn't have to look for a fight, tonight he had one all "planned" out. The only assignment he had to fulfill was showing up.

Supposedly, Dallas had messed around with one of Tim's side pieces. Darlene, yeah was her name. Or at least remarkably close. Dallas messed with her at the movies the other day, partially to help out his friends, and also to piss off Shepard. Seeing the girl so terrified of him wouldn't be a pretty sight to see for most, but for Dallas Winston it was an entirely different story.

It only fueled his ego to see her so scared.

But if she were that intensely terrified of him, she wouldn't have kissed him back with equal satisfaction.

His feet dragged along the concrete, those heavy steps staying at a moderate pace. Dallas wasn't in no hurry, this was just another opportunity where he could fuck up Tim Shepard senseless. He shouldn't be there for long, recently Tim hasn't been as tough as he usually is. Dallas is good at observing shit like that.

He stood alone in the lot, waiting for a couple of his other guys he told to be here for backup just in case.

But Dallas won't need backup, he is inevitably sure of that.

Typically, summer nights are as dry as ever. But today was the only exception, with the cool light wind bringing its melody upon them, and the ground that was now soaking wet from the rain. Dallas was all alone for a minute or two, his shadow overtaking the empty lot.

"You're early." A modulated voice spoke from behind him.

Dallas smirked, already knowing who it was.

"Not intentionally." Dallas said before going to casually greet one of his buddies.

James: a tuff guy in a fight. He was all for these types of affairs, always being present no matter whose side he was on.

He was all for watching the show.

Lumps of bodies with no faces emerged from the shadows, filling up the now partially filled parking lot. There was probably about ten of them in total. Not a large crowd, but that wouldn't make this fight any less enjoyable form Dallas.

Tims face was hardened. The way even his jawline was sculpted proved he barred not a single emotion that could be associated with weakness.

"Let's get this over with Winston." Tim voiced to Dallas, a coldness laced within his tone.

He could only grinned eerily back in response.

"Yeah, yeah," Dallas muttered, looking down for a moment only to rise up and send Tim a smirk. "This wouldn't have anything to do with being a pussy would it?"

Dallas has always knew how to get under Tim's skin, the power has always been natural to him. Over the past few years they've been able to tolerate one another, but clashing personalities are clashing personalities.