Entrance Exams

You walked to the surveillance room where the exams were being watched and sat down. "Did anyone recommend anybody?" Aizawa nodded and looked at the screen showing those who got in through recommendations.

"Momo Yaoyorozu, Inasa Yoarashi, and Shoto Todoroki for Class 1A. Juzo Honenuki and Setsuna Tokage for Class 1B." You hummed and got up. "I'll be in my room. Call me when exams are finished."

As you returned to your room, you stopped as you felt an energy from outside. A bit like All Might's. "Hm... he found a successor." You were well aware of All Might's power, however, you were a bit concerned of the tole it would take on the person's body.

I don't think he has another quirk...He's running around like a normal person as far as I can tell.

You continued walking, thinking that you would see them in class, and arrived in your room. As you stared down at the city from your bedroom window, you saw that Endeavour was being interviewed far in the distance. You almost didn't notice him, but his bright orange flames made him hard to miss.

"Oh yeah... that boy..."

His image flashed in your mind, his strangely coloured hair and his bi-coloured eyes. You never caught his name, but you knew Endeavour's name was Enji Todoroki. "Shoto..." You whispered under your breath as you stared at the crackling flames radiating from Endeavour's body in the distance.

"Y/N, can you please make your way to the entrance examination grounds?"

You looked up at the PA set up in the top corner of your room and began walking towards the exam grounds.

When you got there, you saw the villain bots scattered across the ground, each destroyed differently: some blown up, some came crashing down, some bumped into each other, and a few seemed to have a laser shot through them.

The most noticeable bot, however, was the Arena Trap. You had seen many entrance exams, but you had never seen a disabled, nor broken Arena Trap. Everyone always avoided it, not that you blamed them. They were huge.

"Y/N, over here, dearie." You looked in the direction of Recovery Girl and saw a boy with scruffy green hair and freckles scattered along his cheeks lying in front of her. You knelt down next to him and saw that he had a broken arm and two broken legs.

"So he's the one who took down that?" You asked aloud, pointing your finger to the Arena Trap. Sighing, you put your hand on his arm and shut your eyes. Your hand began to glow, as his arm slowly regained its original state, making everyone watch in marvel.

"You're getting better, Y/N." Recovery Girl pointed out before kissing the boy's forehead. "Keep it up." Before getting up, you looked at the boy's legs to see that they were bending the right way again, and walked off.

Before you were out of sight, a strong gust of wind propelled you up, making almost every participant follow your figure with their eyes.

"Damn, she was pretty!"

"Is she a student?"

"I hope I get to see her in the school."

You kept up your stoic expression and landed on a rooftop to scout the area. You noticed a boy with bright yellow hair thoughtlessly roaming around the area he was in with a red haired boy trying to keep him still.

"Is something wrong here?" The red haired boy turned to you and nodded. "This boy's been acting weird since he took out those bots!" You turned to the left and saw a long line of fried villain bots, all fried from electricity.

"Give him to me." The boy wandered towards you and you used your hand to prevent him from coming any closer. You held his cheeks and your hands glowed as before. The idiocy in his eyes seemed to fade as he came back to his senses.