Morals

You sat on a rooftop, headphones you bought over your ears, listening to the ever changing playlist you always listened to, not bothering to skip the songs you didn't like.

They actually weren't that bad now that you sat through them.

One could ask the question of how you maintained your calm demeanour in the midst of the chaos. Why is it that you face doesn't wrinkle in disgust, agony, and pain?

Well, you've been sitting in it all your life.

Why react now?

You wanted to go to the hospital and check how Midnight and Aizawa were doing but you didn't really want to see people at the moment.

What you wanted was a ghost.

Of a man that died long before you were born, a woman you can't quite remember the face of, anyone that could give you an answer to the question of...

Actually, you didn't quite have an underlined question. You just had that sense of confusion.

The wind around you began blowing in your face, urging you to turn around. When you did, you saw multiple blades coming at you, lengthened, so they were clearly connected to something.

You flew up and they went past you. "Ah, I remember you." You landed on another rooftop. "You're the villain that had blades for teeth back at the camp."

"How flattering for you to remember me." He said, although it was hard to understand with his mouth pried open like it was. "Alas, your father wants you alive, so you'll have to come with me."

"So you know who my father is." The wind around you began to swirl with great strength, blowing your hair every which direction. "Then you understand how foolish it was to even come here."

The air sliced through through his teeth and the cuffs around your wrists went shooting at him, pinning him to the wall by his clothes.

He wants me alive, huh? If that's the case, then what about Midoriya? I'm sure he realizes that there's no way for him to just take One For All.

You walked past the villain, giving him a side eye before leaving. "The police can arrest you again. It was a mistake to even leave."

Sirens echoed in the air and you took your cuffs back.

"Vie!" An officer exclaimed. "We got your signal."

"The villain's over there. Have you seen Deku?"

"I don't—"

He was interrupted by an explosion in the distance. "Never mind. Thank you for your service." You bowed your head to the officer and flew off in pursuit of the sound.

You didn't know of any quirk that could cause an explosion in Midoriya's arsenal, but you did know of a failure clause in your father's. He had inserted it into some subordinates, should they ever betray him.

Some did.

You saw Hawks jumping across rooftops and you caught up to him, seeing as he lacked his usual speed. "What's going on?" You questioned.

"What makes you think I know?"

"Because you always know, you twat."

"Well, I don't right now, so we'll find out together. If you're wondering, though, it's related to Midoriya."

The two of you arrived on the scene and witnessed someone's burnt body begin plummeting to the ground. Stupidly, Hawks dove in to rescue them, even though he couldn't quite fly himself.