Unrivalled

"What the heck man! We can do this tog-"

"Trust him." You pulled your hood over your head a bit lower. "If he's really in trouble, I'll know." You and Tamaki exchanged glances. "Let's get going."

"But-!"

You flicked your wrist and both Midoriya and Kirishima came flying towards you and through the door. Aizawa erased their quirks and knocked them all out before following.

"Help out Mirio!" Tamaki said. "I just know he's gonna take things too far and need saving."

There was this sense of worry and anxiety that you knew was in Tamaki's chest, so you nodded and left through the door, closing it back up again  and merging the two doors together once everyone was on the other side.

You came to a stop and stomped your foot against the ground, which signalled everyone to go still.

"...Mirio's already close to them. We've gotta hurry."

While you wouldn't admit it, you were worried for Tamaki. You trusted him with your life, just like the rest of the Big Three, but it was three against one back there.

But, even if you were worried, you were confident that he could win.

After a few seconds, you came to a stop, so everyone else did too. "Hey, you're not going to do that stomping-banging thing?" Kirishima questioned.

"Erasure Head, move!!" Your eyes flashed white for a moment and you sped over, grabbing Aizawa and pulling him out of the way. "Looks like he's got the gist of your quirk."

Aizawa got up, dusting his shirt off. "Thanks... Wait, where'd Fat go?"

"Not only him." Midoriya muttered. Kirishima was gone too.

You stared at the gaping hole in the wall and stepped away from it. "We can't go to save them. I can sense someone else in there."

"I thought your quirk was elemental control. What's the deal with this sensing stuff?" Rock Lock questioned.

"I dunno. That's just how it works."

The floors and walls suddenly liquified again and began moving, with certain attacks being aimed at the others.

Your eyes glowed once again and you bashed your foot against the ground, having it go still for only a moment. And that's when you felt it.

The room began to move again, but you weren't focused on that. Your eyes were wide and your hands were shaking. "Y/N?" Midoriya knelt down next to you.

The room opened up and Midoriya immediately picked you up and pulled you out of the way, following Aizawa. Although, Rock Lock wasn't so lucky.

Midoriya put you down and you took his arm. "Toga's here."

His face went pale. Toga didn't make him recall the greatest memories in the world. And clearly, it was the same with you.

"Hey, are you guys still alive?!" You hear Rock Lock's voice from the other side of the wall.

"Y/N, try sending a message." Midoriya told you. You pressed your hand against the wall and closed your eyes. "He's not conscious, I might as well break through." The wall shattered against your palm and you ran in, seeing two Rock Locks in the room - one on the floor, one knelt down next to the other.

"This guy's an imposter who just appeared and came at me!"

"Come on, Toga, you know me better than that by now." You stomped on the ground and a sort of cone rose around her. But then she sank down and appeared behind you, trying to stab you, only to hear the pang of metal once her knife poked through your clothes.