Hosu

You got up and lifted your tray of food. "Anyways, I'm going to get going. Maybe I'll finally be early to class."

"I doubt it."

"So do I."

Leaving Todoroki at the table, you walked out of the cafeteria, leaving your empty food tray near the trash cans. Although it was quiet, Todoroki heard the soft ringtone of your phone as you picked it up and held it at your ear.

Who is always calling her? Todoroki thought, knowing full well that it couldn't be a teacher or student.

He opened his social media and went to your account to see who you followed. Unironically, you only followed 13 people, while over a million people followed you. That's the life of a pro hero.

Opening the people you followed, Todoroki saw a few familiar people: Midoriya, Kaminari, Ashido, Uraraka, Kirishima, Aizawa, All Might, a student in Class 1B, those three third years you hung out with, and himself. But there was one more account.

Todoroki clicked on it, only to see that it was private.

"Todoroki-kun?"

He was startled by Midoriya's hand resting on his shoulder. "Oh, Midoriya. Is there something you need?"

"It's just... you're sitting here all by yourself. Do you want to sit with Iida and I?" Todoroki nodded and followed the two to their table.

Meanwhile, you had finished the call with the person Todoroki saw you talk with and you had just passed by the faculty room.

"Y/N, do you have a moment?" You turned around and saw Principal Nezu standing in the doorway.

Walking over, you were invited inside. "Y/N, we were informed that Endeavour will be taking up the missions in Hosu, where victims of the Hero Killer, as well as Nomus, has been sighted multiple times.. Including one of your classmate's family members."

"...Ingenium, I presume?"

"Right. I know that both you and Todoroki are doing internships with Endeavour. However, in this case, the only reason we're making you do an internship rather than normal hero work is because of the fact that other students will be there."

You sat up straight. "I understand. Do you know any heroes that will be making their way there tonight?"

Principal Nezu nodded. "Gran Torino, Manual, Endeavour--" "Thank you. I will keep that in mind." You stood up and walked out of the room, just after bowing.

Gran Torino, the only person that nominated for Midoriya.

Endeavour: Todoroki told me that he was going to take him up on that offer to help his fire power.

Manual, one of the people that nominated Iida. But, seeing as he was most likely just informed about his brother, he would choose the only one that was going to Hosu.

While you already got a look at everyone's nominations, those were the only three that you were basically positive were going to Hosu. But most importantly, there were Nomus sighted there.

You weren't particularly preoccupied with the Hero Killer, but those Nomus... Why go specifically for Hosu? "It doesn't make sense..." You looked up. "Or rather..."

"Y/N!"

Uraraka and Tsu ran up to you. "Hey, you know our internships?" Uraraka asked you. "Well.. I don't really know who to choose... you're friends with a few heroes, right? Do you have any recommendations?"

You looked over at her list. There were two heroes that you knew were going to Hosu, so you mentally crossed those off.

"I think Gunhead would make sense for you." You pointed at his name on the paper. "He has multiple different combat skills, so it would help to know those on top of your interesting strategy with Bakugou. It seemed like you depend greatly on your quirk, however, you should have other strategies that don't involve your quirk."