Training

"Y/N, quit slacking off!"

You looked up at Aizawa and sighed, putting down the small leaf you were burning and restoring at the last minute.

You walked up to the base of a mountain, feeling the energy from it. There's no one here. You continued staring at it blankly, gaining the attention of the arriving Class 1B.

"What's she doing...?" Kendo wondered.

After a few moments of silence from you, the mountain suddenly collapsed and then rebuilt itself, lasting about 3 seconds.

"What the-?!"

Todoroki looked over at you, who continued the same action a few more times before walking off to the side and grabbing a leaf again.

"Y/N!!"

"But I already knocked down a mountain and rebuilt it..." You glanced at the forest and walked into it, with Aizawa quietly following you. You already knew that, but it was better than having to go back and tell him that you trained, only for him to tell you to go back and train to prove that you did.

You got to a clearing and sat in the centre, creating a small stool-like bump for you to sit on.

Taking a deep breath, large droplets of water emerged from the grass, making it go yellow from lack of water. You tensed your muscles and water began coming from the trees as they shrivelled.

"Y/N!"

The large bubble you created above you popped and made you soaked. "...Yes, Ashido-san?"

"S-Sorry..." She chuckled, scratching the back of her neck. You flicked your wrist and like magic, the water went back to the plants and they were restored. "It's not a problem. Did you need my assistance?"

"Yeah, do you think you could fix the dent in the mountain that Kendo and I made?"

You nodded and followed her out of the forest, passing by Aizawa on the way.

"...This isn't what I necessarily call a dent." You said, staring at the humongous chunk of the mountain that was missing. Nonetheless, you walked up to it and grazed your fingers along the sides of the mountain, the chunk restoring before Ashido's eyes.

"Wow, thanks Y/N!" She grinned at you, which was somewhat heartwarming, but you didn't really know how to respond to that. "You're welcome." And you walked off.

"Kota." You looked into the forest, seeing his small figure peeking out from behind a tree. You tilted your head, motioning for him to follow you, and the two of you went towards a mountain, also known as the place Kota calls his secret hideout.

"How did she befriend such a kid?" Rin wondered. He was right, though. You weren't really the type that would go out of her way to make a friend.

However, it was more Kota that approached you. Mainly because when you visited, you never really spoke about being heroes, or showed off your quirk like other people did. Nor did you try and befriend him.

He always found that annoying.

You also didn't seem to have an opinion of heroes or villains. You were just there when people who needed you. When one of the teachers said you were a pro hero, he didn't really want to believe it either.

"Can you do the thing?" Kota asked you.

"I thought you didn't like it when people showed off their quirks."

"This is different! Besides, you didn't give me a birthday present because of your 'hero work' so you have to give it to me now to make up for it."

You have a singular nod and sat near the edge of the mountain, water droplets coming from the forest once again.