The Dead

Everyone, save for Shinso, jumped off of Gigantomachia's back and Shinso ordered, "Attack!"

Gigantomachia raised his claws and tried to crush All For One beneath his hand.

He swiftly moved out of the way and found himself beneath boulders hovering, Uraraka amongst them. "Release!" They came plummeting down.

All For One raised his hand and the boulders were destroyed and began flying towards Uraraka.

You jumped up and grabbed her with one arm while outstretched the other, causing the boulders to stop in midair.

"You think he's dumb enough to answer to Shinso?" Uraraka asked.

"Likely not. He's suddenly gone quiet."

Nagant aimed her rifle and it shot a bullet.

All For One moved to the side.

Tsu threw another boulder at him and it hit, but shattered like glass when it did.

"Detroit Smash!" Midoriya swung his fist and All For One moved back, his fist's collision with the ground making quake.

"Cover me for a moment!" he requested.

Bakugou and Uraraka stepped up, the destroyed rubble rising up and being thrown at the villain.

Midoriya repeatedly bent his legs, then began running forward with newfound speed. 

He punched again, too quick for All For One to dodge, and there was a crack.

The life support over his face broke in two and fell off his face. However, he didn't show any panic.

You froze at the sight of it: the smile that you saw when he killed your mother.

"Are you alright?" Midnight asked, moving a strand of hair out of your face.

"I'm fine," you lied, your quickening heartbeat betraying you.

Gigantomachia grabbed All For One and All For One wasted no time in spreading his arms, an ear piercing crack sounding in the air as Gigantomachia's fingers bent in an odd way.

"Quite the useful quirk, you have," All For One said to Shinso.

You flew up and grabbed Shinso as All For One's arm reached out.

Shinso's eyes widened, staring at your flapping red wings, realizing what that meant: Hawks was dead.

All For One starting flying towards you and Shinso called out to Gigantomachia. "Stop him!"

Gigantomachia's uninjured hand reached out and grabbed All For One again.

"Those wings," Nagant mumbled.

You put down Shinso and noticed everyone that had just arrived started staring at you. A moment later, you realized that they were looking to you for answers, and you shook your head, a sign that Hawks was gone.

"What happened with Toga?" you wondered, remembering that everyone that had arrived was stationed with her.

"She ran out of blood," answered Uraraka, although she didn't seem to triumph over the victory. 

Your brow raised but you didn't get enough time to be curious.

Get out of the way!

You jumped, palming the air so a gust of wind sent the others flying back, and All For One's enlarged fist came crashing down where you were just standing.

You landed, holding the side of your head as you tried to procure the voice again, or match it to one of the voices yelling on the battlefield.

The voices were familiar, but every time you heard one, it was different.