Christmas Special

So, while it may seem like an irrelevant chapter, some things are revealed so please read it.

You held a lock of your hair in your hands, the (H/C) hair dye staining your fingers as you washed it out.

"Y/N, Mina told me that she wanted to invite you..." Aizawa stopped in the entrance of the washroom, seeing you standing there with all the hair dye washed out. "Y/N..."

You turned around, and Aizawa saw that same little girl he and All Might saved from that gruesome fire. No hair dye, your face showing slight emotion, that one scar that went from your jawline to your collarbone uncovered.

"Aizawa-sensei..." You glanced at the sink, then back at him. "I'll clean it up, I pro-"

You were cut off by Aizawa suddenly hugging you. You gasped, stumbling back a bit. "Aizawa-sensei... you'll get hair dye on yourself."

He stepped back. "You should go with your friends. It is Christmas Eve."

You rubbed the back of your neck. "Right... I just needed to re-dye my hair since it was coming off and I thought Mina would put a hat on me."

"I think you'd look fine without it." He turned around, sparing one last glance at you. "And Merry Christmas, Y/N."

You stared into the mirror, seeing yourself stare back at you. It was odd to see yourself with pure white hair after so long. You blew a baby hair out of your face and sighed.

What if they don't like it? What if they don't trust me since I lied? ...What if Shouto doesn't like it?

You looked down at the (H/C) water in the sink and flicked your wrist so the water went down the drain.

"The people that attend here will give you a reason to stay. Trust me."

You shook your head and began walking to the dorms, your hood up over your head and pulled down so no one could see what your hair looked like.

It wasn't that you didn't like it. It was that you didn't like where it came from.

You walked into the dorms and all eyes turned. "Y/N! I thought you were mad or some... thing..."

As you lowered your hood, chattering ceased, your white hair falling out of your hood and down your back with a gentle sway. "Sorry, I needed to deal with a minor matter."

Mineta felt drool dripping down his chin. "What? Who was going to tell me there were two versions? And totally bree-"

He was launched into the air and plunged into the couch, right next to Shouto.

"Please do not let such vulgar thoughts consume your brain when you look at me."

"Since when was your hair white?" Kaminari asked.

"It's genetics... father's side." You pulled out a beanie from your pocket and pulled it over your hair. "It's not a big deal. Besides, it is likely that I'll re-dye it once I get the cha-"

"Don't."

Shouto stood up. "You... look nice that way."

Mina held in a squeal as you adjusted your beanie so it went further down your hair. "Alright..." You looked around at the Christmas decorations. "I wasn't expecting it to be so..."

"Fantastic?" Uraraka held your arm with a grin. "We all worked together on it while you were working. You celebrated Christmas before you moved to UA, right?"

"I only ever got two gifts from my mom and from..." You shrugged. "Yeah. We did celebrate, but it wasn't really anything like a serious holiday. Just, give gifts, receive gift, eat, and then go about your day."