Pain

"Careful now, you might burn yourself inside. You won't be much help to your friends after that."

"Said by the man that just merged with his own subordinate. You don't just throw away your subordinates loyalty like that." You clenched your fist. "You're simply soulless."

You stomped on the ground, raising your arms and creating cracks in the ground. Those cracks turned to craters. And finally, it was a whole canyon. Then you made a downward motion, making it deeper.

"Y/N, what are you—"

"Don't distract me!" You unintentionally snapped at Midoriya, your eyes shut as your hands began to raise. I can't bring lava in here... but...

Water rose from the cracks and gathered at the top of the room.

"Midoriya... cover me!"

Midoriya nodded and raised his fist. "Chisaki...!" He ran up and attempted at landing a punch like you had, but he was quickly counterattacked by Chisaki's quirk.

Then you let your arms drop. At the same time, hundreds of spikes of ice fell around Chisaki, some stabbing through his hands and keeping them pinned on the ground.

Just after you did that, you sank into the ground and appeared right next to Mirio.

Something about him felt.. different. "Mirio? Hey, look here." You lifted his chin and he looked at you tiredly. He lacked that light he always held in his eyes. You tried to heal him, but you couldn't even figure out where you were supposed to heal.

"I feel sorry for you, Lemillion." Chisaki said, healing his hands as he removed them from the ice. "If you'd never gotten involved with Eri and I, you wouldn't have lost your quirk forever. You could've gone on, infected by your worthless dreams."

The dread in your chest suddenly dropped to the pit of your stomach. He lost his quirk... forever?

Chisaki's subordinates hands bashed into the floor and his quirk activated, as the floor began to morph.

"Step back." You stepped forward in front of Nighteye, Mirio, and Eri. Your eyes flashed white and you held your hands in front of you, catching the spiking earth coming towards you and spikes were still on front of you.

Swiping the air, the spikes lost their tips and Midoriya caught the sharp boulders, raising them as a weapon. It shattered against Chisaki's skin and he raised his arm to attack.

But you didn't have to touch anything to have control.

The ground that began to raise at Chisaki's command froze and turned to mud.

You ran forward and grabbed Midoriya, pushing him behind you and mimicking Chisaki's move, making the earth raise beneath your hand and hit him.

"You're quite skilled for your age." He chuckled with gritted teeth, furious and seeking vengeance.

"I'll take him on! Take care of Lemillion and Eri!" Nighteye ran past you and Midoriya and began to fight while you and Midoriya ran towards Mirio and Eri.

"This way." You spread your arms and the the wall opened to a hallway. "Get to Ryukyu. And if you see Suneater, bring him with you. His energy's weak."

You watched them leave and you ran back in, immediately seeing the horrors of a man without morals. Soulless.

"Midoriya, cover me one more time!" Midoriya ran past you while you knelt down in front of Nighteye, staring at the stone piercing through him. You raised your hand and it began to glow a pale green.

"There's... no point—" He coughed. "In trying to heal me now."

"Quiet." You placed your hand over his wound, feeling the blood under your palm as the skin began to heal itself. Slowly. Very very slowly. You let out a shaky breath.