Smile

You sped over to All For One, making metal form around your fist as it made contact with the area of All For One's face that wasn't covered by his life support machine. He was sent plummeting to the ground, you now being the one in the air.

"You're acting foolish..." All For One sneered. "You really think you'll be able to beat me?"

"No..." Your eyes flickered over to All Might. "But he can." You stopped controlling the air around you, slamming to the ground as the terrain was cracked beneath you.

The battle would be considered legendary if it weren't for the fact that you were aliased as All For One's daughter.

Todoroki was still watching the screen intently, unconsciously slowly making his way back to the scene. "Todoroki-san." Iida took Todoroki's arm and shook his head.

He definitely didn't want to listen. He wanted to run in there, grab you, and run out to let the pros deal with it. The pros... Todoroki glanced at the screen. You were a pro. You have done this kind of things one, two, hundreds of times before. So why... was he scared?

You kicked All For One backwards, twisting your foot so his feet would sink into the ground.

With a chuckled, All For One shot up and raised his fist. You shut your eyes, but the fist made no contact. Slowly opening your eyes, you saw All Might standing between you and All For One.

"Don't... touch.. my student!"

Your eyes went wide. His student...? "Young Y/N. Please flee from this battle." All Might turned to you. "You're only sixteen, aren't you?" Your eyes went even wider.

"You're already sixteen, aren't you?"

"Endeavour-san, take Y/N away from the scene!" You looked over, seeing Endeavour lighting up the dim night with his quirk as he came closer, picking you up and flying off.

"...Despite the situation, your face remains blank."

You stared at All Might, paying no attention to Endeavour. You were always like that anyway. What was he expecting? Tears? A smile? Fury in your eyes? Rather irrational for a pro hero.

It was always a burning question for you. But it didn't matter. Right now, you needed to make sure All Might would be okay. Right now, you needed to be sure that All For One didn't succeed. Your feelings, how you conveyed them, none of that was important right--

"Y/N!"

Todoroki gripped the sides of your arms, worry conveyed on his face so clearly that the sky on a summer morning seemed cloudy. "Are you hurt? Why did you do that? You should've told me that you were struggling with that sort of-- Oh, your shoulder."

He was normally so stoic. Cold, even. You had heard that he said he didn't plan on making friends here. So... what was he doing?

"What are you doing?" You took his hands and lowered them from your arms. "You're being irrational. I have nothing about myself that you must worried about."

"What are you talking about?" You looked at Midoriya, coming up from behind Todoroki with concern evident on his face. "Of course we're worried! You're our friend, aren't you?"

Your lips slightly parted as if you had just heard the best news in the world. Perhaps you had.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." You ran off, searching for the area you saw Best Jeanist lying when you were first teleported there, the grimy taste of the dark goo still lingering in the back of your throat.

You knelt down next to Best Jeanist.

"Y..Y/N...?"

"Shh." You shut your eyes and your hands flowed a light green, vein-like paths spreading around you.