Calling walmart pikachu

-
• this is (Y/N) talking
• "This is Kaminari talking"
-

*Calling Pikapika*

-

"Hello? Who is this?"

It's me, Denki.

"LIAR! I AM DENKI!"

What? No you dumbfuck, Im (Y/N). I thought'd you'd recognize my voice.

"This isn't (Y/N)'s phone number, you fool, you absolutely fake imposter. I have her contact saved and also memorized the number for emergency cases!"

Wow! Im impressed you can even memorize things in the first place!

"AHAHA! RIGHT?! Im a GENIUS!!!"

Uhuh right if you say so, but its really me

"I don't believe you! Say something that only (Y/N) would know!"

Uhmmmm... You have a lightning bolt birth mark on your left buttcheek.

"Everyone knows that already!"

Ok you whore.

"Not like that! They know because of the hot springs and changing rooms!!!"

Haaah.. Last time we were invited to Sero's family Carne Asada, you almost pooped yourself because of the spicy food.

"AAAAA NO THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING especially because his Tia's kept feeding me and pampering me while I was holding it in for cheesus' sake."

GAHAHA that was so funny to watch

"(Y/N)! I missed you! What happened to your phone?"

I accidentally left it at Mina's house so Im using my back up phone right now. She's coming here to give me my phone back so I called you to pass the time.

"Oooohh I see. Can I come over too?"

Yeah of course. Lets talk in the meantime.

"Alright! Oh! Today, I heard some guys shit talking Shinsou!"

Huh?! Noway! Lets beat the SHIT out of those guys! How dare they badmouth our bakusquad's one and only Shinsou?!

"Yeah!! Let's go and fight them! I can't believe they're talking about him like that when he's so perfect-"

You know who's even more perfect? Me. Haha.

"I mean sure."

Sorry, back to our protect-Shinsou plan.

"Right. So should we just call them out and fight them?"

Huh? Noway. Im gonna lure them into a nice little corner and dig their insides out.

".... OK no more horror movies for you."

Horror movies? Noway, I was taught everything by the LOV- I mean yeah! Horror movies!

"I feel like you just said something extremely important but I didn't hear it correctly."

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

"Uhm OK poet."

Are you mocking me right now?

"When am I not mocking you?"

Stfu peasant

"Ok, open the door you whore."

Did you ran all the way over here? Or did you BOLT KEKEKEKEKE GET IT?

"... Man just shut up and open the fucking door."