(Y/N) (L/N)

Important features to progress the story:

(Y/N) (L/N)

• 15 years old
• female
• Bisexual

Reason: I can't make her 12 of any age y'all are. She's gotta be either 15 or 16 to be in the same class as 1A. She's female cause Im gonna mention boobs lol. She's bisexual, so I can ship her with every character.

• 5'10
• Bright glowing grey eyes and she's colorblind, Im sorry yall
•Two big scars going from her under eyebrows to her cheeks

Reason: Her scars (Kakashi but double the drama) and eyes are result of a villain attack that happened when she was a baby. This caused the death of her parents. Her quirk has to do with bones and to strengthen them she drinks a shit ton of milk (strawberry, chocolate, banana and such included), that also caused her to become very tall.

- (Y/N) Is considered to be the third strongest in Class 1A-
- Lives with her two older brothers who own a Tattoo shop named Blood Ink Tattoo (love that book to death) Parlor-
- Acts before thinking -
- Not allot of people like her because she has a bitchy face -
- can draw very well -
- Oldest brother is named Hajime and the youngest is named Hayato -

Her quirk is Bone manipulation, hero name is Susanoo cause she loves Naruto, needed to make her a weeb so I just went with Naruto. Sorry if you don't actually like Naruto!

Bone manipulation allows her to use her Skeleton as a weapon and defense. She can destroy someone elses bones as well but at the cost of her own bones hurting for a week or so. when overusing, her body will feel extreme pain to the point that she can't even walk. Shes got a wheelchair at home.

There are two main forms of her quirk. You've got the what Bakugou likes to call "Spinosaurus form" where pointy bones stick out of her back going from above her ass to her neck and a couple of stray spikes sticking out of random places like a hedgehog or spinosaurus. "Spinosaurus form" only happens when there is something mildly dangerous happening or when she's scared or happy. The other form, and the most used form is what (Y/N) calls the "Susanoo form" where a giant skeleton rises from her back, it imitates all of her movements and is her strongest form. She uses this whenever she fights and such. Susanoo includes a skeleton head, arms, ribs and spine.

Quirk is based off of Susanoo, Kimimaro, and this weird ass weapon I saw online which was made from a real human's spine

Quirk is based off of Susanoo, Kimimaro, and this weird ass weapon I saw online which was made from a real human's spine... Yeah that's pretty crazy but you can look it up and maybe you'll find it lol.

The reason why I gave (Y/N) a quirk is so Bakugou can bully her with a nickname.

That was all, any other features is up to you! Hope you'll enjoy reading!

(updated and better thought out lol)