♡18

I'm in love with the shape of you~

It was raining that night with thunderstorms and lightning

It was raining that night with thunderstorms and lightning. The 'couple' and their mothers already ate their dinner. Now Jihee was cleaning the dinning table and Seyeon was washing the dishes. Soojin went to her mom and asked, "Can I ask you something, Mom?"

"Anything dear", Seyeon sweetly said.

"So.... why are the other two rooms locked?"

"Huh? Oh you are talking about those two rooms on the first floor?", Seyeon asked and got a nod as an answer.

"Because you don't need them. You are only two people living here. We just came to visit. Also you two are married so, obviously you guys are sharing one room and so, use the other room as a guest room."

"Yes. You guys will need the other rooms in the future. Don't worry", Jihee said flashing a smile.

"Future?" Soojin furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes. Now go to your room and sleep. Go, go!!!", Seyeon told her daughter.

《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》

Soojin entered Jisung's room but she forgot to knock. As soon as she entered, she saw an exposed back of Jisung. He was going to wear his t-shirt.

"Oh My God!!! I'm sorry." Soojin quickly turned around and closed her eyes with her hands. Jisung looked over his shoulder and saw Soojin. He quickly wore his t-shirt and got into his bed.

"Can I turn around and open my eyes?", Soojin asked still closing her eyes.

"Who told you to close your eyes?", Jisung said with his deep voice.

Opening her eyes, Soojin turned around and said, "Because I didn't want to see you without clothes ofcourse."

"Oh really? I thought you liked the view." Jisung smirked.

Soojin gave me a disgusted look. "Ewww no, never , not at all!!!"

Jisung just shrugged and unlocked his phone and started to play a game whereas Soojin opened the wardrobe and took out the mat and the blanket and started to make her bed on the floor. Jisung saw her from the corner of his eyes. Because of the rain, the climate was cold. He felt bad for Soojin.

'How can I sleep on my warm bed when she will be sleeping on the cold floor in this weather? She would catch a cold', Jisung thought.

Although he thought that he didn't care about her but his heart said something else.

"You can sleep on my bed. I don't want Mom to scold me if you get a cold. She will say that I didn't take care of you."

Soojin snapped her head towards his direction and said in complete confusion, "What?"