How Did I Cure Him?

Dave's POV

Karkat just left my room because of some stuff he needed to do. How did I know that he needed to do something? Well, I MIGHT have read his conversation with Sollux while leaning on the entrance of my room.

His words are still in my head though...
You don't deserve this, Thank you,
And I apologize. Ok...confession time to myself... I HAVE AN EMBARRASSING CRUSH ON KARKAT VANTAS. Oh my god. There, I said it. I didn't want him to use my computer cause there's a file there with screen shots of our conversations in Pesterchum! It would be really embarrassing if he saw them! I couldn't get mad at him for crashing my computer! I don't care! He was so damn cute when he stuttered!

My face was so near his! I'm sorry but...I couldn't fucking help it! He was so nervous! It looked cute as hell!

~Flashback~

I was just walking out of my apartment to go to the department store to buy myself earphones. My old ones broke because SOMEONE 'tricked' me to flush them in my toilet...

DON'T JUDGE THE STRIDER.

While I was walking, I bumped into someone. I just stood up straight, cause a Strider is too cool to fall from a single bump, and stared at the person who bumped me. Unfortunately it was a troll, not a person, the troll was rubbing its eyes and kept ranting about me not moving out of the way. I knew that cute face anywhere. The cute voice, the cancer symbol on his adorable sweater. Yes, this is the most adorable pers- troll in my whole life. Karkat Vantas.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. HE IS SO DAMN CUTE. He stood up and I was about to faint. But...wow....he is so damn short. "Yo Karkat."

-Time skip brought to you by Nicholas Cage-

I opened my door to my apartment and went inside. The cute troll following me. "Strider, why the fuck are we in your hive?" He asked. "Well, you had to stay somewhere right? Y'know...stuck here on Earth and that broken 'cube'. You need a place to stay." I replied. Karkat is going to be staying at MY place!!

"Why the hell are you being nice all of a sudden?"

"Why not?"

"It's creepy as fuck"

"Whatever." I was supposed to sit on my couch until I heard Karkat groan. "Something wrong?" I asked. "I have...a....headache..." After he said that, he collapsed. "KARKAT!" Before his body would flop on the floor, I caught him. I picked him up and laid him on the couch. Shit.

Karkat groaned and opened his eyes. "Strider...my head hurts like hell.." He said poorly. Oh my god. I ran to the kitchen and searched the drawers for medicine. I found the right medicine and went to get a tablespoon. I went to Karkat who is asleep. "Karkat. Karkat! Wake up for a little while! You need to take this!" I said sitting on the floor with the medicine on my left hand and the tablespoon on my right hand. I reached the tablespoon to Karkat's mouth. Karkat woke up and glared at me.

"Open your mouth."

"No. Fuck you. It smells horrible."

"Medicine is supposed to be like that..."

"No!"

This stubborn troll. Adorable. I then stood up and I placed my head a couple inches from Karkat's.

"What the hell are you doing, headache?" Did he just call me headache?

"Maybe this would help." I said. I then pecked Karkat's lips and then I realized.. I KISSED KARKAT VANTAS... OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

After that peck, I immediately backed away from him. I dropped the medicine and tablespoon, my mouth dropped open. Oh my god...I don't deserve to live anymore! After hearing myself whine in my head, Karkat opened his mouth. "I'm sorry...I'm so fucking sorry..." I said, burying my head in my hands. "Hurry up asshole, I don't want to have this headache forever! Just give me the damn medicine!" He screamed. Wait...what... He didn't have any reaction...what...the...FUCKING HELL!?!? IS IT A FUCKING MIRACLE!?!?

"Umm...ok." I said casually. I got a new spoon and put the medicine on the spoon then gave it to Karkat. I shall treasure my first kiss. To make things even better, my first kiss happened with my first crush.

ZzzzzzZ

Awwww. He's sleeping....on my couch.

-The Next Day-

"Hey Karkat. How's your headache?" I asked, I was just drinking some Apple Juice cause an Apple Juice a day makes a Strider okay.Karkat just stared at me then sat down on the couch. "I don't know. It was a miracle. My headache is gone and I feel free!" Karkat said swinging his arms around. Wow. Weird. Adorable.

"Umm...sorry about yesterday." I said. I was really worried about how he would react since he's all better now.

"Why? What the hell happened?"

"I umm..."

"You? Hurry up Strider."

"Do remember about what happened yesterday?"

"Yeah. You heard me about my headache and you told me to go to sleep. So I slept on your couch. Then you called someone...I think? Umm.. You called someone to cure my headache. Then here we are now. Umm...did you call someone? To be honest, I didn't even know what you did."

What the hell... He didn't remember the kiss....oh my god... Ugh. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE DOESN'T REMEMBER THAT I KISSED HIM. IS THAT GOOD OR BAD!?! He's staring at me funny!

"Uh... Let's just go to another topic.." I feel myself blushing.. I FEEL MYSELF BLUSHING...HEATING UP!! What do I do? I leaned on my wall and just buried my face with my arm.

"Strider...something wrong?" Aww. He cares about me. "Strider!!!" He yelled at me. " Sorry. Sorry. Nothing is wrong." I said facing him, place my arm down.

"Strider, I have a question for you." Karkat said. Oh, I wonder what's his que- OH WHAT THE FUCK!! WHAT IF HE ASKS ABOUT THE KISS!?! WHAT IF HE REMEMBERED!!

"Can I use your computer?" Whew! He just wanted to use my co- OH WHAT THE FUCK!! I HAVE FILES AND FOLDERS ABOUT KARKAT!! I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF OUR CONVERSATIONS! WHAT IF HE SEES THEM!?! "Ya can't Karkat, you can't use my computer." I said firmly. Karkat gave me a confused look "Why the fuck not!? You know I need a device to use to contact my friends!" Whoops... I made him mad.

Karkat stood up and walked into my direction. He then held my collar. "I can't stay here forever!" I want him to stay here. "Sorry Karkat. But a NO is a NO." He let go of my collar and crossed his arms. I have to stop blushing! He is just so damn adorable! How many times have I said adorable and cute!?!

"I have one more question for you. You have to answer me properly."

"Ok. Give me the question, shortie."

"Shut up."

"What's your question?"

"WHAT KIND OF SICK CREEP WOULD NAME SOMEONE 'KID'?"

What.