Get The Shades!!!

Dave's POV

I almost tripped...WHY AM I SO STUPID?!? I ran to my room to get my History book and ran back to Karkat. Guess what? I tripped. My face. On the floor.

"Strider, you alright?"

Karkat saw me!! Crap! What do I do?!? I stood up and then I realized something. Where are my shades?

GAH! I kept my eyes closed and used my hands to search the floor. Where are they?!?

"Looking for these?"

I stood up, my eyes still closed, and held the couch, I think. Does Karkat have my shades? Yes, he does.

"Karkat, give my shades back."

"Come and get it. Open your eyes and get them."

Karkat's POV

I got Strider's shades. Yes! He's really near the couch so I stood up and walked right in front of the object on the wall called 'TV'. His eyes are still closed.

"Don't you want your shades?" I mocked him.

"I do, so give them back."

"No." I walked up to him and poked his cheek. I have no idea why I did that, but who cares. Then suddenly, Strider pushed me to the couch. We were lying down in an awkward position and I'm blushing madly. He's on top of me. Oh my gog. I lifted the shades really high so Strider won't get them. He kept on swinging his arm in different directions because his eyes were still closed.

I'm so glad he can't see me blush and I'm so irritated because he won't open his eyes.

"GAH! Strider! Get off!!"

"Give me my shades first!"

"Only if you would open your eyes!"

"Only if you would give me my shades back!"

"Huh?"

If I give him his shades back, he would open his eyes? I stopped struggling and just stared at him. I pushed him and we both sat up.

"I'll give you your shades then you'll open your eyes. Deal?"

"Give me my shades."

I sighed and gave him his shades. I was waiting for him to open his eyes but guess what?!? HE WORE HIS SHADES!

"Strider!"

Strider ran away and I chased him. We went from his room to the bathroom. The living room to the kitchen. The roof to the living room. So I pushed him to the couch and went on top of him. "Remove the fucking shades!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Strider kept on smirking.

I leaned nearer to Strider's face
...
and
...
I
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

I bit his nose.
...
...
...

Dave's POV

"Ouch! What the fuck, Karkat!"

I held my nose tightly. Ow! It really hurts. I pushed Karkat off and he fell on the floor. I wanted to say 'I'm sorry,my love' but HE BIT MY NOSE.

Karkat stood up from the floor and stared at me. "Just remove your shades and show me your eyes." ...gah... "Don't you know the meaning of 'NO'?" I replied.

"Why? You don't have eyes?" He said sarcastically.

I stood up and went to my room until Karkat grabbed my sleeve.

"Just at least tell me the color of your eyes!"

"Curiosity kills the Karkat."

"What?"

And because of Karkat being confused, I ran away leaving a confused Karkat in my living room.

Karkat's POV

I need to think of a new plan to get those damn shades. You'll see, Strider!

I SHALL KNOW THE COLOR OF THOSE EYES!

But first, let me wash this paint off.