Cosplay Again?

Karkat's POV

Why can't I stop blushing?!? I have been blushing since Strider said thanks to me. I have to get him out of my head! But I can't! Oh look, the doors of the elevator opened.

We walked to his door and stopped because Strider needed to get his keys. I looked at his shades and saw it almost falling off. I hope I'm not making a weird face because my mind keeps on yelling 'FALL! FALL! GOGDAMMIT SHADES! JUST FALL OFF HIS FACE'

I raised my arm a little to his face..I'm...just gonna...grab it...noting wrong will happen...right? I'll ju-

"Karkat"

"Huh?"

"It's open"

His door is open. We walked inside and I flopped on the couch. Strider sat down next to me. This is giving me the perfect idea to get his damn shades.

"Strider, there's a test in History right?"

"Yup."

"Wanna study together?"

Strider choked on his breathe and said
"Hmf-blah. I'm sorry..What did you say? Cough Hehe cough"

Shit. He looks hot. I'm glad he didn't die from choking in his own breathe. I looked at him for a while to make sure he is okay. After he was done coughing, I spoke up.

"I said, do you want to study together?"

"Umm sure. Why not? I...I'll just get my book."

Strider stood up and ran to his room. I saw him almost trip. Gog, is The Strider nervous? Okay then..gotta start my plan.

Eridan's POV

"I hope this is the perfect plan."

Wait a minute...I'm in a room...I'm in someone's hive. GAH! I hear a voice!

"I'm gonna try to be a 'good' parent...AHEM...be good in school!"

That kind of sounds like Dave. I heard a door close and I ran out of the room and saw a figure.

"Davve!"

"Huh?" The figure turned to face me and he looked similar to Dave. But he isn't Dave. He wore pointy shades, a cap, and gloves. Is this his lusus?

"Sorry bro, but Dave left. So you're a troll?"

"Yeah... Sorry, but I can't stay here! I havve to do a certain mission!" I said heading to the front door until the lusus stopped me by leaning on the door.

"Excuse m-"

"You can't go out there looking like that. What do you think peeps would think about you?"

"Alright. Wwhat should I do? Paint myself peach?"

"Yes."

"Wwhat?"

~Time Skip~

I'm covered in paint. I'm also wearing a barrette and a purple sweater. Why does this have to happen to me? Things I do for Sol...

"So you're gonna go to school and fix Dave's and Karkat's situation? To make them homosexuals?"

"Wwell, they were homosexuals from the start. I'm just here to improvve it. Can I ask a question?"

"Sure, man."

"Wwhat secrets does Davve havve? Any rumors? Sorry if I'm attackin your privvacies."

"Nah, man. It's cool. I want my lil man to be happy. So...rumors huh? Well, there is one rumor that kept on going in his school when he was grade 3.."

"I'm listenin."

~Time Skip~

I made it to Dave's school. His 'Bro' drove me here. Look, a bunch of male humans. I walked up to them and said "Hey, do any of you knoww Davve Strider?"

"Yeah, the cool guy who wear shades." One of them said.

"Do you knoww wwhy he wwears shades?" I asked. I already knew the answer because Bro told me. I just need to remind them about the rumor so The Perfect Plan will succeed.

"No, I think we don't. Right guys?"
"Yeah."
"Yup."
"Everyone forgot about his shades. We kinda gave up cause he kept his mouth shut." They began to leave but I stopped them by running in front of them.

"Wwait! Don't you wwanna knoww?"

"Why? Do you know?"

"No," that was a lie. "but you shouldn't givve up so easily! You should try your best to find out the truth behind his shades!"

"Actually, yeah, we shouldn't give up!"

"That's the spirit!" I said and ran off to hide behind a bush. I'm not weird at all.

"Yo Bernie!" I heard one of them said. "Yeah?" "We got a dare for ya!"

~Time Skip~

I'm riding in Bro's vehicle. We were going to his hive. When we went inside, he told me to wash the paint off in the bathroom.

"After that, I'll make sure Dave knows you're here."

"You can't!" I screamed, removing my barrette.

"Why?"

"I'm gonna leavve soon anywway. No need to tell him. I'm just here to finish a part of the plan."

"Meh, whatever you say."

I washed the paint off my skin and went into Dave's room. I pulled out the cube Sol gave me and pressed the button.

Sollux's POV

I'm just chilling in front of my husktop in my bedroom. I have too much stuff like papers for coding and papers for math problems on my bed, so I'm sitting on my cool spinning chair. I have another one, but it's at the edge of my room.

I see ED in my Radar. The teleporter is flashing and...

PWOOP

He's back. I turn around and I see an ED standing on the circle of my teleporter.

"Did ya do what you were thuppothed to do?"

"Of course I did, are you happy for me?"

"Yeah yeah."

"I'm serious."

"Me too."

"Sol.." ED walked to my other chair and sat on it. "Are you really happy for me?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I have somefin to tell you, Sol.."