The Talk

~Flashback over~

Sollux's POV

"I have somefin to tell you sol..." I heard ED say. I looked at him curiously and heard dings from Trollian.

I decided to ignore the sounds because I saw ED starting to cry. What? "Umm, jutht tell me. No need to cry. Why the hell are you even crying?"

"I LOVVE YOU, SOL!!!"

Woah..I stayed quiet and just stared at him. He...loves me?... What? I stood up and walked to him. I patted his back and he started crying. He looked so miserable. He stood up and looked at me, sniffing. I wiped a tear away from his face and open my mouth to start talking until ED hugged me. I was so shocked. Should I hug him back?

"I just lovve you so much.."

"Why? I'm thuch a douche to you. I'm an athhole to you..why?"

"I don't knoww...you alwways make me happy. I agreed to Nep's plan because I wwanted to make you knoww that I did this for you...I lovve you so much!! I don't care if you're an ass!! I don't care! I lovve you!!" He screamed.

I was so confused and happy at the same time. Wait- why am I happy? This feeling.. Do...I feel the same for him? Maybe I just didn't notice it. I shook my head and hugged him back.

"Me too.."

"Huh?" Asked ED.

"I love you too. I jutht didn't notithe it. I feel the thame. Looking at you now, I realized that I have made you thad. I don't want that to happen anymore. I don't want you to feel pain. I want to make you happy. Tho.." I let go of ED and went closer to his face. Then I...

"OH SOLBRO!!!!!"

Eridan's POV

Sol and I looked at the door and saw Gam. Oh my gog, is he sober? Gam went to us and pushed Sol.

"What the fuck, GZ?! What the hell do you want?!?" Sol screamed. I walked to Gam and pulled his shoulder. "Hey! Back off, landwweller!!" I said. Gam pushed me and grabbed Sol's collar.

"SOLBRO, CAN I GO TO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING TELEPORTER?? PLEASE?? I NEED TO SEE SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL. I WANT TO BRING SOMEONE I LOVE BACK HOME!!" Gam screamed. Fucking clown! I got my wand and pointed it to Gam. "Let go of him!" I yelled. Gam just looked at me and smiled. I glared at him and fired my wand at his direction.

"Sure, motherfucker."

Gam let go of Sol and the laser of my wand hit Sol. "No!!" Sol fell to the ground. I quickly ran to him and checked if he was okay. "Wwake up!! I'm so sorry, Sol!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I could feel my tears on my cheeks. I cried really loud. I looked at Gam who was smiling from ear to ear.

"I'll kill you!" I screamed, standing up. Gam ran to Sol's teleporter and smiled again. He got a bottle of Faygo and threw it at Sol's remote. The bottle hit the button and BAM. He was gone. He went to Earth!!

I looked at Sol and continued to cry again. "Wwhat havve I done?..." I kneeled next to Sol and kissed his lips. After 10 seconds, I heard a groan. I looked at Sol and saw him waking up. "Sol!! I'm so glad you're okay!!!" I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. He just laughed and hugged me back.

"Pawllux! Ampurra!!"

We looked behind us and saw Nep. She was running to us and panting. "AC? You're kinda late. GZ went to Earth. He'th thober. I think he wanted to bring KK back. And- oh shit! The plan! It'th going to be ruined!!" Sol said as we stood up.

"We have to hurry and chase him!! He's going to ruin everything!! Quick! We have to stop him!" Nep screamed as she walked to us. She had someone with her..oh..is..it...

"Uh...guys?....do we...um..have a plan?..."