The Stupid Prankster and The Bee

Dave's POV

Finally, school is done. Shit. It was just the first day of school then suddenly..BAM! WE HAVE A TEST TOMORROW IN HISTORY! Life is just the worse.

Karkat and I walked to the bus and climbed in. I'm glad no one is staring at Karkat now. To be honest, it made me kinda jealous when people stared at him. It made me think of the face that says 'BACK OFF, HE'S MINE' or shit like that. When we sat down on a seat at the end. I was sitting by the window while Karkat was by my side. We were really bored and neither of us wanted to start a conversation. Karkat just read his notes while I was...getting...really...
sleepy....

~Flashback~

DING
Looks like I got a message from one of my chums. I stood up from the bed and sat on my chair and turned on the monitor of my screen. Heh, it's John.

ectoBiologist began pestering turntechGodhead
EB: dave!
TG: what do fuck do you want john
EB: i have to warn you about something!
TG: what is it
EB: your earphones!
TG: which one?
TG: the awesome big one i use at school or the cool small one i use at home?
EB: which one do you love the most?
TG: the cool small one
EB: well, the cool small earphone has a virus in it! it might go in your ears and infect you! you might die!!!!!!!!
TG: holy shit
TG: really?
EB: why would i lie to you?
TG: you might be pranking me or shit
EB: pranking you? pssssssssh. i'm not pranking you, Dave.
TG: so what do i do
EB: you have to dispose them!!!!!!! throw the dangerous junk in the toilet!
TG: okay man

I stood up and walked to my closet. I opened it and grabbed my small earphones. "Goodbye forever, lil bro" I ran to my bathroom and threw the earphones in the toilet.

FLUSH

Okay, that's done. Gotta tell John.

TG: john
TG: i did it
EB: i pranked you!
TG: oh
TG: okay
TG: so everything you just said isnt true
EB: yup! it was all a prank!
TG: phew
EB: what?
TG: glad theres no virus
EB: aren't you mad?
TG: i dont really that much care
TG: i will just go buy a new pair
EB: wow, i can't believe you aren't mad. you're still acting all cool about it! for some reason, you're all calm about it!
TG: yeah
TG: im ironic
EB: you're not mad that i tricked you to flush your favorite earphone in the toilet!

turntechGodhead ceased pestering ectoBiologist

I hate him. I hate him so much. I hate him. I turned my monitor off and looked outside the window. It's still early, I can go but new earphones. I wore my usual clothes, a long red sleeved shirt with a scratched record on it, a pair of jeans, and red sneakers. Of course, I am wearing my shades.

I walked outside of my room and out the door. "Bro! I'm go-" oh wait...Bro isn't here. He's out of town at an Anime Convention. So I walked out of the door and to the elevator.

~Time skip~

"Yo Karkat"

John's POV

Oh my god...I just pranked The Dave Strider... I AM SO AWESOME!

You see, a troll with a lisp trolled me telling me to prank Dave by making him do something with his earphones. I am a prankster, therefore, I pranked him to flush his earphones.

I kinda feel bad. But I have no idea why I'm dancing on my bed.

Sollux's POV

Kay, since I can't track down KK, I told AC and she told me to tell John to prank Dave. I suggested to John that he should do something with his earphones. I hope the plan works. Then I-

DING

Is someone trolling me? I logged back into Trollian and...oh gog.. It's the fish dick.

caligulasAquarium began trolling twinArmageddons
CA: sol
TA: what the fuck you want, ED?
CA: in two wweeks i am gonna go to your house
TA: the fuck?! why?
CA: nep is sendin me there
TA: why!?!?
CA: she told me that you should not troll her an make her explain
TA: that fuckiing cat!
CA: im just tellin you in advvance
CA: im not suppose to
CA: i just wwant you to be alert
CA: sea ya sol

caligulasAquarium ceased trolling twinArmageddons

FUUUCK!!!!

Dave's POV

~End of Flashback~

"Strider, wake up!"

Oh it's Karkat. I looked outside the window and saw my apartment. I got my bag, stood up and walked down the bus with Karkat following me. There were only a few people in the bus. Some fangirls and jocks.

I walked inside my apartment and to the elevator. "Thanks for waking me up, Karkat. I'm glad you remembered the look of my apartment. I'm also glad that you woke me up on time." I said, leaning on the wall of the elevator. I turned to face Karkat and I saw him nod. He looked down to his feet. I think he's...blushing? Oh my god that is the cutest thing ever.

The doors of the elevator opened and we walked to my front door. I was looking for my keys in my bag then I noticed Karkat looking at my shades weirdly.