The Perfect Plan

Dave's POV

~Flashback over~

To be honest, I was freaking out back there. I should have just kept cool and calm. The last time I freaked out like that was when I saw Lil Cal next to me.

That was SO not cool.

But it was ironic.

But when I look at Karkat..he seems to be really distant. I fucking knew it.

HE IS NOT A HOMOSEXUAL

Sollux's POV

Ahahahahahahahahahaha! Perfect! This is just perfect! Trolls should ask ME for the love advice cause I'm getting some progress here!

~Flashback~

It's finished! My teleporter is finished! Now I need to get KK. You see, 'we' have been planing shit to help KK. He has this massive crush on Dave Strider. How did 'we' know this? Well I didn't look at KK's conversations with Dave and I definitely did not watch him giggle and blush at these conversations.

I better get KK over here. But before that.. I need to report my progress to someone.

I ran to my computer and logged into Trollian. Yes! She's online!

twinArmageddons [TA] began trolling arsenicCatnip

TA: hey.
AC: :33 <*ac walks up to her furriend and pounces on him* pawllux! im so happy to s33 you!
TA: yeah. ii have a report.
AC :33 < hooray! what is it? did you get karkitty to go on the teleporter?
TA: not yet. ii ju2t wanted two report two you about the teleporter. ii have a feeliing that iit would malfunctiion.
AC: :33 <oh, pawllux. it is suppawsed to malfunction! dont worry! karkitty will be alright!
TA: ok. ii'm gonna get hiim over here now. 2ee ya, AC.
AC: :33 < s33 ya, Pawllux!

twinArmageddons [TA] ceased trolling arsenicCatnip [AC]

Alrighty. Time to get KK over here.

~Time skip~

Okay. I just saw my friend disappeared. Fuck! I hope KK teleported on earth! And it better be on Texas!

I went to my computer and turned on my Radar. Where the hell is KK? He isn't on my radar! If something happened to the cube, trust me, it won't be good. This isn't right. KK is supposed to be on my radar right now!

I'm supposed to watch him, not the creepy way, and list all the shit he does with Dave! And after that, I'm gonna report to AC.

~Flashback Over!~

After two weeks...YAY TWO!... After two weeks, KK trolled me. I told him to fix the damn cube if he wanted to go back home. But the truth is..he's already home! With Dave! His home is where Dave's heart is GOGDAMMIT! Isn't that sweet? Well tell that to AC. She said that's where his home is. She is the Love Psychic. KK is gonna thank me and AC for this. Besides...

HE IS A HOMOSEXUAL