Pie

A/N: first of all, THANKS SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 11K VIEWS! Second, As a gift, I'm going to try to make this chapter long.

Dave's POV

I kept my eyes shut as Miranda continued to yell at me for not obeying her. "Aren't you listening?!? You should obey your elders!!!! And I'm telling you to open your eyes and let me see them!!! Didn't your parents tell you to obey others who are older than you?!?!"

"Well I'm sorry, I don't have parents." I calmly said, "Bro is considered my father but at the same time, he's my brother. So yeah, no pare-" Before I could finish my sentence, I felt a hand slap me across the face.

Man, wish Bro was awake so he could yell at her or even kick her ass if he can. But he's asleep, on the floor with his hands tied around the chair he was sitting on. Yup, this bitch drugged him.

"YOU FUCKING-"
"Sis!"

I heard a voice. The voice sounds male and young. I then heard a sigh from Miranda, "Robby, can't you just go downstairs and chat with your brothers? I'm a little busy here."

"But you're so loud!!!"

CLINK CLANK CLANK

That sounded like metal crashing.

"Nope, that was loud. Go downstairs, that sound must be from outside, I'll check it." As I heard footsteps fade away, Miranda grabbed my collar and seethed, "You won't be eating anything." Then she left.

I heard the door slam shut and locked, I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around for my shades and frowned as I saw them in two pieces on the floor. Bro's shades were next to mine, also in two pieces.

"Damn, bitch." I muttered.

I hopped to a nearby window and looked out. I sighed loudly and leaned against the glass, I'm a Strider, I can deal with this.

I hope Karkat is fine..God dammit, that troll better be okay.

Karkat's POV

I started gagging as a fly went into my mouth. Nepeta and I were still rolling down the street, finding the purple hive.

After a few minutes of rolling at extreme speed, I found the purple hi- SHIT WE PASSED IT!

"NEPETA! STOP THE CHAIR! WE JUST PASSED THE PURPLE HIVE!!"

"Ok!" I looked back and saw Nepeta lowering her foot onto the cement to stop the chair, but when she landed her foot, she slipped and fell, leaving me on the rolling chair alone. "Oof! K-Karkitty!"

"Shit!" I yelled, looking around for a way to stop this chair. Then I found the brakes on the side. "Aha!" I grabbed the brakes and pulled it.

The good news is, the chair stopped immediately. The bad news is, I flew out of the chair.

"Aaahh!!" I landed on some trash bags and knock some trash cans down, creating a loud noise.

CLINK CLANK CLANK

"Karkitty! Are mew alright?" Nepeta asked, running to me. "Could stop fucking asking me if I'm alright?! Because I'm not! And it's not helping me!" I groaned.

I grabbed the cap that was on the ground and wore it. Nepeta helped me stand up and I winced, my body still aching.

"Come on, Karkitty, the pawpule hive is right there!" Nepeta pointed to the hive, I looked at the hive and saw a figure of a female human wearing a purple shirt and black shorts, and slippers.

"Nepeta, look." The human stared at us then went back into the hive. "Do mew think that's the kidnapper?" I nodded.

"Let's get back that Strider ass." I ran to the front door with Nepeta following me.