Violence Is Never The Answer

Karkat's POV

"Gamzee!! Stop it!!" I yelled as Gamzee pointed the blade to Strider. I looked at my back to see Strider and saw that he was not there. Woah. I looked at Gamzee and saw Strider right behind him.

Gamzee turned around and Strider kicked his hand, the one holding the blade. "Ow! Motherfucker!" Gamzee shouted. He raised his hand to punch Strider's face but Strider disappeared.

I looked around and Gamzee carried me. "C'mon Karbro. I'm going to take ya home." I kept on struggling. I don't want to go! Where's Strider?!? Fuck!! I don't want to go with Gamzee! "Gamzee!! Let me go! I don't want to fucking go with you!!" I yelled. I kicked him on his stomach but he didn't feel any pain. "Strider!! Strider!!"

"Yes, Karkat?" I looked around and saw Strider leaning on the wall, fixing his shades. "Sorry to keep ya waiting, I just dropped my shades." He said casually. I heard Gamzee growl and placed me down. I ran to a corner and watched them.

"Now..where were we?" Strider smirked. He walked to Gamzee and kicked his knee. Gamzee fell to the ground and grabbed Strider's leg. He pulled it and Strider also fell. Gamzee stood up and stepped on Strider. "Oh, you did not just fucking do that!!" I yelled and tackled Gamzee. I went on top of him and held his hands down.

Strider stood up and ran to us. I glared at Gamzee and he just smiled at me. Then he...

Dave's POV

I froze when I saw Gamzee kissing Karkat.

Karkat pushed Gamzee and ran to me. He went behind me, hiding. "Don't fucking do that! You disgusting prick!" Karkat screamed. I looked at Gamzee who frowned. Whoa, it looked like he was about to cry. "I'm sorry..." Gamzee said, covering his face.

I walked up to him, helped him stand up...and punched his face.

"Stride-"

"Don't you fucking kiss him in front of me and say sorry. Not cool." I said, grabbing his collar. I pushed him and he hit the wall. I kicked his stomach and strangled him.

"You don't fucking do that!!" I yelled.

"Davve!"
"Woah, Thrider, calm down!"
"Get the scratching post! I mean...stop that, Dave...violence is never the answer.."
"Gamzee!"

Karkat and I looked at the door and saw 4 trolls.

Karkat's POV

"Eridan? Sollux? Nepeta? Tavros?!?!" I said. Oh my gog! They're here! I ran up to them and flipped them off. "How the hell did you guys get here?!?" I asked.

"No quethtionth, were here to get GZ." Sollux said, pointing to Gamzee. He had a small bag with him. "ED? Can you get him?" Sollux asked.

"Shore-"

"Woah woah woah! Are you guys holding hands?!?" I said, pointing to Eridan's and Sollux's hands that are intertwined. They both blushed.

"I-I'll get the clowwn.." Eridan said, letting go of Sollux's hand. I looked at Nepeta and saw her squealing. I saw Tavros running to Gamzee and hugging him. Strider walked away and faced me "If you guys are done with this shit, call me. I'm going I my room to..recall shit.." And then he went to his room.

I looked at the other trolls. Eridan was holding Gamzee's right arm while Tavros was holding Gamzee's left arm. Sollux was going to walk to them until I stopped him. "After this, you guys will be going home?" I asked.

"Yeah. We will be going home."

"So..you aren't taking me?"

"Thomething tellth me that you don't want to go home yet."

I looked at him for a while then he left me to go to Eridan. Nepeta went beside me and asked me this weird question "So how are things with Dave, Karkitty?" I looked at her weirdly and said "Uh...things are fine I guess. We're good friends until-" Nepeta cut me off by saying "Furriends?? You guys are furriends? Yeah..you aren't going home yet." Then she left to go with the other trolls.

The 5 trolls looked at me and waved.

"Sea you soon, Kar."

"Thee ya, KK."

"Get out of the friendzone, Karkitty!"

"Um...bye...Karkat..."

Gamzee stayed silent and just waved. I waved back to everyone and saw Sollux pull out a cube from the bag he was carrying. He pressed the button on the cube then PWOOSH! They were gone.

"So Karkat..where were we?" I turned around and saw Strider leaning on the entrance of the door.

"Yo lil man!! I'm home!!!"

"Shit." I whispered.

"Yeah, Karkat. Hold that thought for a while."