The Best Date, Last Chapter

A/N: Hey there, you see that video up there? Yeah, play it when you see this bold text somewhere in this story. Some lyrics are changed in the story, so sorry bout that. Oh, this is the last chapter so..*cries in pillow*

Karkat's POV

"Hey, babe. Didn't expect to see you here."

I stared wide-eyed at the blonde who just called my matesprit 'babe'. I looked at Strider and he had a frightened expression on with his jaw dropped.

"J-Ja-Jessica! What are you doing here?!" Dave practically yelled. "Oh," the girl, Jessica, said "I was just hanging out with my friends here. What are you doing here?"

"He's on a date." I spoke up, feeling the tears in my eyes waiting to explode. Has Dave been cheating on me? With a girl? Did Dave really love me? Was he lying all this time? Just for fun? My tears slowly fell from my eyes, "With ME."

Jessica gasped, "You're cheating on me?! With him?! I thought you loved me!!" She yelled at Dave. "Jessica, I-I can explain-" But before Strider could finish his sentence, Jessica grabbed one of our glasses and splashed water on Dave's face, wetting his clothes.

"We're through." And with that, she left. My tears were still on my face, falling down. I shakily grabbed a napkin and blew my nose, "You..sniff...ass..sniff."

"Karkat-"
"YOU FUCKING ASS!" I stood up and smashed my hands on the table, creating a loud thud.

"Woah, woah, woah, what seems to be the problem here?" Two security guards walked up to us. One of them went beside Dave and the other went beside me. "THIS GIRL WENT UP TO US AND CALLED MY sniff BOYFRIEND BABE. THEN I TOLD HER THAT HE WAS DATING ME AND THEN I REALIZED THAT THIS PRICK HERE IS sniff CHEATING ON ME. SHE GOT cough PISSED AND FUCKING SPLASHED WATER ON HIM." I explained, while yelling, more tears escaping my eyes.

"Ok, please calm down, sir." The guard said, he faced the other guard and spoke "Hey, take the young man and help him look for a change of clothes. He's soaking wet." The other guard nodded, "Sir, please follow me." Dave stood up and the guard lead him to gog knows where.

I sniffed, "I'm leaving" I began to walk away but the guard blocked my way, "Hey hey hey, how about your companion? You can't just leave him."

"I don't care about him..sniff"
"But he cares about you." I looked up and stared at the guard straight in the eye, "Okay fucker, did you even listened to what I said?! He cheated on me!!!" I yelled through my sobs.

"Hey hey, sit down and relax.." I hesitated to do what he said, but did it anyway. I sat down on my chair and grabbed another napkin, wiping my eyes. I placed my elbows on the table and buried my face in my palms, crying softly.

"You love him very much." I heard the guard say. I looked up and stared at him, "Is it not fucking obvious?" Gog, these humans are so oblivious.

"I love him..but he doesn't fucking love me.." I said, crumpling the napkin. "Oh, he loves you."

"Really? sniff Why?.." I asked, wiping my eyes.

The guard grabbed my chair and turn it around to make me face him. What the..

BOLD TEXT

"Lala, lalalala" The guard sang. "What the hell?" I said, he's singing to me?

"Lala, lalalala" I looked behind him and saw a few humans with instruments.

The guard began dancing. "He likes your smile, he likes your vibe, he likes your style."