The Hell Train Returns!

Karkat's POV

Hey! Hey, guys! Guess what?

I'M COVERED IN FUCKING PAINT.

Peach paint. The color of these humans. I swear, I'M GONNA FUCKING MURDER STRIDER'S LUSUS. Oh my gog, I am just basically talking to myself...

"Do I have to ask why I'm covered in peach paint?"

"Umm." The older Strider just shrugged and continued painting my left arm. He better answer me. I am NOT letting him get away with this.

"Stop struggling Karkat. Bro can't paint you properly. Trust me, he's a boss at cosplay."

"Hell yeah I am."

"Why do I need to look like a human!?"

"What the fuck do you think?" Strider said putting some 'school' books in his bag.

"I think about lots of things and I don't think the ones I'm thinking about is what you're thinking about. Unlike you. You only think about irony." How many times have I said think?

"He only thinks about y-"

"BRO"

I looked at Strider who slapped the head of the other Strider. I will not laugh...I will not laugh....I will not laugh...I'M SORRY, YOUNGER STRIDER IS JUST SO HOT.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" and because of my laugh, I accidentally pushed the container of the peach paint off the coffee table.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"MY BEAUTIFUL PAINT"

"MY BEAUTIFUL CARPET"

Dave's POV

I just finished cleaning up the paint on the carpet. GAH.. I can't get mad at him! He dropped paint on my carpet? WHO THE HELL CARES!? HE HAS AN ADORABLE LAUGH.

Augh.... School starts at 8:30 am and it's now 7:00 am... Bro is getting Karkat ready. All part of my Ironic Plan.

Dave's Ironic Plan:

Karkat doesn't want to stay at home alone. Bro leaves the apartment often so there is no choice but to bring him to school with me. I asked Bro to make Karkat look like a human, so he could go with me and not be bored home alone.

I AM SO FUCKING SMART.

Oh! One more problem I need to fix! I ran to my bedroom and got some things out of my closet and ran downstairs to see a human Karkat....with horns...

"Hey lil man, what are we gonna do with these?" Bro said pointing to Karkat's horns. Karkat slapped Bro's hand and looked at me with the face that says 'is it wrong to have horns!?!'

I asked Bro to leave the room and I'm glad that he did leave without teasing me. I walked up to Karkat who was dressed in a gray hoodie and black jeans, he had black sneakers on. Just so you know, I bought these yesterday after Bro lectured Karkat about cosplay. And I would be proud to say...

HE LOOKS CUTE

"So you're bringing me to school?"

"Glad you figured it out."

"Of course I would! I'm not dumb like Eridan!"

"Haha...god, you're adorable.."

"What?"

"I SAID OH SHIT I ALMOST SAW LIL CAL..."

Nice save Dave! Nice save.... That save was so ironic....

"Actually,I'm curious, what do we do with my horns? I know humans aren't familiar with these shits."

"We're gonna scrape them."