Living Like a Beast- Chapter 1

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY! Please enjoy :)

Chapter 1

Living Like a Beast

Bella POV (She is 17)

"Mom where are you?" I yelled through out my small house. My mom was probably drunk somewhere sleeping. She always seemed to be drunk...ever since my dad left she stopped caring... about everything;me mostly. She still does say she loves me and always will but I doubt it now. Now the only good memory I have with her is when she use to read to me...

I finally walked into a room and found her on the floor with a bottle in her hand. Typical.

"MOM!" I yelled.

"Huh? What?" she slurred. She looked up at me and put on a fake smile that I've seen oh so many times. "Hel-lo Baby girl." She slurred again.

"Hey mom can you please at least sleep in your room..." I said annoyed.

"Hey what's that attitude I hear...I don't like it!" She said while getting up.

"There was no attitude. Now go..." I said. I have to do this everyday. I still remember the first night it happened... It was the day after my dad left and I still remember crying myself to sleep... My mom had said she was just gonna go out for an hour... I was only 15...

Flashback

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard something.

"huh what?" I said. *BANG* I think that came from downstairs. I slowly got out of my bed and walked down the stairs. I looked in the kitchen only to see my mom on the floor. Huh what was she doing on the floor?

"Mom?" I said. She looked up.

"Oh hey Bella go back to bed..." she slurred.

"No mom what's the matter?" I asked getting worried. I have never seen her like this.

"NOTHING NOW GO BACK TO BED!" She yelled at me. I had tears in my eyes. She had never yelled at me before.

" No mom I won't now tell me what happened..." I said with more tears in my eyes. What has happened to her?

"NOTHING YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!! " She yelled. I started crying. She is drunk for sure. I helped her up and we walked to her room.

I put her down on her bed and then walked to the door. I closed the door. Then I heard something more of a whisper...

"This is all your fault you bitch..."

End Of Flashback

I'll never forget those words. She always denies that she said it. And to be honest I think she was just to drunk to remember but I'll never forget them. That was the first day she did now she does it every night. My parents had a fairytale love. Everything was perfect. But my father found someone more perfect and left us for her. My mom was devastated. She use to be a wonderful mom but the day she found that note... It all stopped. She loved him so much. I now know that there is no such thing as fairy tales.

Liam POV

"What did you do to me?" I asked West. She just snickered. I look....look ugly. That's not possible for me.

(Picture of Liam on the side of what he looks like-------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

"You have been a naughty boy Liam and you will have to learn how to treat people the right way... And learn how to love." West said to me.

"Ya sure bitch I know how to love..." I said to her. This girl must be nuts I'm Liam Payne everyone loves me.

"You have 1 year to find love... They have to love you while you look like this... If you don't you will stay like this forever." She said. I just looked at her and started laughing.

"I'm Liam Payne everyone loves me..." I said while laughing.

"If you think that then this will be easy..." She said with a smirk. She then vanished.

This while be simple everyone loves me. I'm Liam Payne. I'm in One Direction...I'm awesome. But I don't want to look this way. Maybe I can call a fan over...and she will love me. I walked over to my computer and logged on to twitter. I found a girl around my age...

Hey wanna come over... - Liam

No. - The girl wrote.

How come they don't want to come to my house? I'm Liam...

Wait a second would if I don't find someone then what... What will happen with One Direction? Maybe I should call West...

"WEST!" I yelled. I turned around and saw her.

"There you are... Now what happens if I don't find love? " I asked her.

"Well your boys know about you... Cause I just finished paying them a visit... But if you don't find love in a year then you will stay like this forever... One Direction will have to stop or go on without you." She said with a smirk.

"You mean I have to stay like this until I find love...?"I said.

She just nodded.

Shit.

**************************************************************************

Hope you liked the first chapter of my new story. There will be more next week. Please tell me what you think down in the comments.

Please Vote Fan Comment

Love you - Pam<3