Seeing The Boys - Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Seeing The Boys

Liam POV

"Oh I think the boys are here..." West said to me and then she vanished. She has got to stop doing that. But back to the boys...why are they here they hate me... don't they? They can't even look at me anymore without yelling.

Just then they all walked in... and you know what they all seemed different... they look the same but something seems i don't know off  about them. They all looked at me.

"Liam... were here to talk to you..." Zayn said.

"What is it? Came here to yell at me some more?" I asked. They just looked at me and then sat down on my couch.

"Were sorry for yelling at you...but you have to understand that you are ruining this band...but now because of how you look... well lets just say you need to find love..." Louis said.

"You know what i'll go make some food..." Niall said. Weird i have lived with that boy forever and he has never cooked in his life... he usually gets me to make him food.

"I'm sorry guys and yes I understand i have to find love but how am i suppose to do that?" I asked them. They all shrugged.

Niall then came back in and sat down. "The water is boiling..." I looked at him and gave him a confused look.

"Liam I wanted to say i will not be moving back in here with you because I think you need to do this on your own." Niall said. I just nodded at least they were my friends again. I looked over at Zayn and something looked different...was he wearing a watch? He never wears a watch...ok then...

"Guys...I don't know how i'm going to get a girl to fall in love with me..." I said to them.

"Did you try a fan?" Louis asking and i nodded. What if i don't find the girl who wants to be with me?

Just then Harry got up and left... ok then where is child going? He looked like he was in a trans... you know.

"HEY LIAM GUESS WHAT?" Louis yelled. I laughed.

"What Lou?"  I said to him.

"I got a knew tattoo..." Louis said while showing me his arm. He got a tattoo of fire...

"Nice Boo." I said happily.

"Food's ready..." Niall yelled from the kitchen. We all got up and went to the dinning room and sat down and there we saw a full dinner. There was pasta, rice, chicken, salad, and even dessert. wow Niall has turned into a chef. Just then Harry came back in with something from Starbucks.

"Whatcha got there Hazza?" Louis asked.

"Bubble tea..." He said happily.

 And then we ate for the rest of the night like kings. But there was a few question's i still wanted answers to.

Who was going to fall in love with me?

Is she a fan?

Will it ever happen?

******************************************************************************************

(IMPORTANT MUST READ)

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER<3

 also i wanted to tell you that if you can guess which boys are who from beauty and the beast then you will get a dedication on the next chapter... so for example...

Louis is Lumière... like he kinda turned into him... ya know but not looks wise of course (cant change that beautiful face of his)

anyways so figure out who the rest of the boys are and then comment your anwsers...

also please vote fan and comment

LOVE YOU -PAM<3