Curiosity- Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Curiosity

Bella POV

I was looking around the house to see if there is anything interesting about Adam. I don't understand why he is the way he is. I'm sure he wasn't born hairy. Or maybe he was and I'm just selfish, but it's not my fault I'm interested in it I mean we are or we umm he is ugh.... He is something to me. Just then I heard a knock at the door. Shit I hope that's not Adam!!! 

I went to the door only to see that girl that was here a few nights ago talking to Adam. "West was it?" I asked. I guess she let herself in. She nodded happily as her high heals made contact with the floor. 

"Adam isn't in." I said. She turned towards me and smiled. She then turned back and went to sit on the couch. 

"I'm not here to talk to Adam. Im here to speak to you." She said with a smile. I just looked at her bewildered because I barley know the girl and she wants to talk to me. I sat down next to her and waited for her to speak. She looked around the room like she was taking in her surrounding even though she's been here many times.

"Well anyways let me get right to it. Adam and I are nothing ok Bella. I know you thought something was going on with us but nothing was or is." She grinned. "But Bella I do have a question for you. Do you like Adam?" She asked.

"I don't know maybe." Who is this girl to come into my house and ask me about my personal life. I don't even know this girl or who she is or if she is or isn't with Adam. Though maybe since she's a friend of Adam's she would know what happened to make him so hairy.

"West do you know why Adam is the way she is?" I asked since she's a friend she might know. 

"Ah Bella well I do but it's not my place to tell you it's his. But I'm sure if you want more information you can just look around and it will tell you everything."

She grinned after and looked around the room again and then looked over to a picture on the mantel. "Is that your mother?" She asked. I just nodded. "She's very beautiful. You must miss her so very much." She got up from the couch and walked over to the door. I just followed. Before she walked out the door she turned and looked at me. "Bella just so you know she will be back and very soon." She said as if she knew everything about my life. West then left. 

What does that even mean? She knows nothing about my family! how could she say those things to me? I don't like that girl. Maybe I should just forget about what she said it was probably just to cheer me up. 

I thought back to the rest of the things she said. I'm sure if you want more information you can just look around and it will tell you everything. 

Ok maybe I should look around for information on Adam. I went upstairs back to his room and continued from where I left off. He had to have something that could show me why he is the way he is. I looked in one of his drawers and I found a book. A single book. I grabbed it and started to look through it. 

On the cover it said Song Lyrics. I went through some of the lyrics. 

Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be

I looked at the corner and it said Take Me Home 2012. I flipped through more pages and more pages of songs and I came across things such as 

Girl, that should be me driving to your house,
Knocking on your door, kissing you on the mouth

And others like

Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between?
I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me

And at the corner of each page it said again Take Me Home 2012. The name seemed familiar. But it wasn't until I reached a page that said 2013 that I stopped on the most beautiful song I've ever read. 

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."
But I don't care,
I'm not scared of love.
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong
That you make me strong?

Think of
How much
Love that's been wasted.

People
Always
Trying to escape it.
Move on to stop their heart breaking.
But there's nothing I'm running from.
You make me strong.

It was beautiful and I loved it and at the end of the song it said something else. It said I wrote this for her. I wonder who the her is? It couldn't possibly be for me. It might be West, though that's crazy because she said there nothing. It could still be her though the way he acts around her it's almost like he's nervous. 

This song though was perfect though. You can tell whoever this girl is he wrote the song for he loved her so much. 

"Bella?" shit! I turned around to look at the door and there was Adam looking at me with a confused look. "What are you doing in my room?" He asked. It was a simple question but I had to pretend like it was a crazy one.

"I should be asking you the same question what are you doing here in your room?!" I asked. I was trying to make an excuse and it wasn't working. 

"Well I was coming in here to change since this is MY room." He said with a smirk. He got me there.

"Oh umm well I was just coming to get some of your dirty cloths..." I lied. He could clearly tell I was lying but I guess he didn't want to push it further because he just huffed and walked over to me. 

"This is a beautiful song." I said trying to change the subject. His eyes went wide and grabbed the book tag the now noticed was in my hand. 

"Where did you get this?" 

"In your night stand." I sighed basically admitting that I was snipping around. He smirked as if he knew he won. 

"Which song?" He asked and I pointed to the one I was on. "Oh well umm thank you." Was all he could say. He was hiding something but I didn't know what.

"Who is it about?" I questioned. He looked up from the book and then looked around the room.

"Nobody. It's just some words I came up with. Barley even a song." 

"Well I think it's beautiful." I said feeling slightly disappointed it wasn't about me. Clearly it was about someone else maybe it was about West. "West came over today." I said trying to change the subject 

"Oh ya what did she say?" He asked looking finally towards me.

"Nothing really she was just umm... looking for you. I told her you were out with Niall." I lied. He just looked at me and nodded. He then stood up and walked to the door. 

"Ill go make dinner." Was all he said before he left me alone in his room. I walked over to my bedroom with the book still in my hand. I need to talk to someone about this. As I reached my bedroom I placed the book on my bed and just stared at it. 

I sighed. I then looked over to the night stand where a picture of Harry,Niall, Louis, and I were. God I missed them. I haven't seen them in a while. Then I looked next the picture and there as another just the same but adding Adam and Zayn. Were all the best of friends yet I still haven't seen them in a while. Maybe I should go visit.

*****************

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!! PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FAN ME<3

LOVE YOU- Pam<3