The Godfather- Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The Godfather

Bella POV

"The Simon Cowell is my godfather?" I asked. I was in complete shock. He is a huge. Like really huge. But you know ever since my dad left i stopped listening to music. Like i have know clue who is 'new and amazing' in music. All i know is that there are people named... Direction... i think. I have know clue there names only that there is 6... i think...kevin, lewis, Neil, Zain, and someone else i seriously can't remember. The only reason i know these names is because of everyone in school talking about them.

"Yes the Simon Cowell is your godfather." Jasper said. He took out some papers from the briefcase i didn't notice he had with him.

My mom need to sign some papers and then i had to leave this house and meet my godfather for the first time.

I got up from the couch and went upstairs to pack. I will miss my mom but maybe this is for the best... maybe she will get better.. just maybe...

1 Hour Later

I walked downstairs to say my final words to my mother. I wasn't suppose to see her for the next year and i knew it would be hard for me. I walked downstairs into the kitchen where she was crying at the table. This was the mother i knew; the one who didn't hide her feeling with alcohol. I was at the stairs and she looked up at me.

"Honey i'm so sorry it had to come to this..." She said sadly getting up from the table and walking over to me. I looked into her eyes.

"I know you will get better mom and its for the better." I said while feeling a tear fall down my face.

"It will and i'm sorry i let you down." I just hugged her and left. Those were the words i have always wanted to hear come out of her mouth.

*In The Car*

I was currently in the car driving to my godfather's house. I just can't believe this.

We slowly pulled up the driveway and Ed turned to look at me. "Are you ready?" He asked while smiling the white smile he has. I just looked at him and nodded. I was really nervous actually to meet this man. This was the man i would be living with for the next year. This was the man who was so close to both my parents to actually be named my Godfather...this was the man who knew my father so well...

I got out of the car and knocked on the door. Slowly the door opened only to reveal my godfather Simon Cowell.

He smiled at me and showed me to his office. He sat down at his desk and finally said his first words to me. "Bella oh sweet little Bella oh have you grown since i last saw you." He said while smiling.

"Umm we've met before?" I asked while confused.

"Yes when you were a baby i was always with you..." He said happily. I just smiled awkwardly.

"Anyways yes you are now my daughter for a little while..." He said happily. I just smiled and nodded.

"Ya i guess so umm where is my room?" I asked happily.

"Well you see that's the issue you are going to be living with someone...else" He said sadly looking over at me. I looked at him confused.

"Um...what? Who?" I asked scared...

"My um....son...." He said not looking at me. Was he hiding something from me? I can always tell if someone is hiding something from me and he is.

"But you will be moving in with him in a week and for now Be Our Guest." He said smiling. I looked at him and smiled.

"That was your favourite book and movie when you were a kid. I remember reading it to you so many times." He said smiling. He seemed nice i just wish i could remember him... then again i blocked out every memory from my past because they all had to do with my dad.

I slowly walk to the room he pointed me to and when i got in the room everything was beauty and the beast themed... great -__-

Be our guest! Be our guest!
Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie
And we'll provide the rest
Soup du jour
Hot hors d'oeuvres
Why, we only live to serve
Try the grey stuff

I smiled to myself while looking around my room. I havn't seen these characters since i was 15. I really do miss these people. But that was the past... love doesn't exist...

Liam POV

"A girl is coming to live with you man isn't that great?" Niall said happily to me while he was cooking again in the kitchen.

I just smiled maybe this girl will be the one. Maybe she will but i havn't a clue until she gets here.

"Ya man this is great i hope she is hot..." Harry said while sipping on his bubble tea. I just looked at him and nodded.

"But what if she doesn't like me? What if she thinks i'm to hairy?" I said sadly.

"Hey whats the matter with being Harry?" Harry said while smiling his signature grin at me. I just looked him and laughed. Just then Zayn walked in.

"Dude you know your clock is wrong." He stated to me. What is it with his weird obsession with clocks? I just smiled at nodded at him.

There were still alot of questions running through my mind though...

Will this girl actually like me? Or think i'm gross?

But the biggest question was...

Will i ever find love again?

********************************************************************************************

Anyways im so sorry for the wait just been busy with school :) Anyways hope you liked this chapter...

Please vote fan and comment

Hope you liked it again.

LOVE YOU-Pam<3