Looking For A Job But Finding A Pest- Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Looking For A Job But Finding A Pest

Bella POV

"MOM, I'M GOING OUT BYE!" I yelled from the door that led out to the cruel world we call life. She didn't bother to answer she knew by now she couldn't stop me from doing anything. She has no say in my life anymore since she started drinking which apparently she is ok with. Ya some mother I have.

I wanted a job. Actually I needed a job if i wanted to actually survive this hell whole of a life that I have. I walked down the empty streets that were slowly start to fill up with the morning traffic.

I loved this time of day you get to see everyone in town hurrying off to there job and actually caring about life. At night when people are on the streets its usually cause there coming home from work or if its really late a bar...like my mother.

I slowly started humming...

There goes the baker with his tray, like always

The same old bread and rolls to sell

Ev'ry morning just the same

Shit get that stupid song out of my head.... ok think of something else. I started humming Want You Back by Cher Lloyd but slowly i went back to to the other song. STUPID PRINCESS MOVIES! 

As i walked down the road I came to a small coffee shop that looked like it was hiring. I slipped in through the door way and went to the cashier. She was a small girl with long brown hair just like me and soft brown eyes.

"Hello...I'm here because i would just like to give you my resume..." I said polity. She looked up at me and smiled while nodding.  She had a pretty smile also just like me so i've been told. She went to the back and i just waited.

"Here is the manager..." She said nicely and went back to work. He looked at me up and down and then smiled.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you I hear you want to hand in your resume yes?"  I just nodded happily. He seemed like a nice man he had dark black hair and dark brown eyes. His eyes were exactly like mine. "Yes ok well i'm terribly sorry but we are not hiring anyone at the moment but if you would like i can take your resume and call you when were interested." He said while smiling. I just nodded while handing him the papers and I left.

 I walked outside and but as i was walking out side i bumped into someone. I looked up only to see Jake. GRRREEAAAATTT--___--

"Well if it isn't little Bella how are you gorgeous?" He asked while smirking.

"I'm fine can i please go now?"

"No why don't you have some coffee with me?" He asked nicely. I looked at him and shock my head. I don't want to be near him. Every time i'm around him he embarrasses me. It's usually cause i liked him and he found it so funny to annoy the hell out of me.

"Fine but i would like to leave you on this note; Bella means beauty in Spanish." He said an then walked away. He does have a way with the girls. He can make any girl feel so special but that's only so he can crush them later on. I learned that the hard way.

I walked down the street some more until i came to a recording studio. I looked at it and smiled. When i was younger my dad use to take me here every night. He was the owner of this place. Once he left he sold it to the very famous Simon Cowell. YUP the Simon Cowell.

I have had so many memories in this place. I really do miss my dad a lot. He was always there for me. But the day he left.... he found someone else to love i guess...

I slowly walked home taking the long way of course. By the time i got home it was around 12ish.I walked in and looked around there is something different about this place. Where was my mom at?

I looked in the living room only to find her there talking to some men. But i think...was she crying?

"Ahh Bella come here please we need to talk to you..." One of the two men said to me. I put my bag on the table and sat down next to my mother. I looked at her and put my hand on her back starting to rube it.

"Is everything ok mommy?" I asked. I was getting super worried.

"No... i'm sorry Bella it's not." The other man said.

"My name is Jasper and this is Ed." Jasper said to me. I just nodded. What was happening.

"Well you see we have been watching you for quite some time now and we are taking you from you mother. We don't think she is capable of taking care of you since she is an alcoholic." Ed said. I was in shock. I can't be taken away from her she is my mother.

"But...but don't i get a say in this?" I asked starting to feel tears role down my face. This can't be happening. I need her.

"You will be able to see your mother again don't worry about that but we are making you go live with your godfather for just a little while and while you are there your mother is going to sober up. This is only going to be for a year." Jasper said. I was in full blown tears right now.

"Who is my godfather?" I asked through the tears.

"Your godfather is Simon Cowell."

*********************************************************************************************

Hope you liked this chapter sorry it took me so long i have been super busy:) anyways this chapter is dedicated to @ItzGottaBe_1D  because she actually got all the characters rights YAAAAYAYY<3

Louis= Lumière       Harry= Chip

Zayn= Cogsworth    Niall= Chef Bouche

anyways hope you liked it and please COMMENT VOTE AND FAN<3

LOVE YOU- Pam<3