Less Hairy Arm's...Weird?- Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Less Hairy Arm's...Weird?

Liam POV

I woke up to find Bella wrapped up in the blankets with my arms wrapped around her. My arms, my NON-hairy arms. WAIT WHAT? I moved my arms away from Bella and looked at them. My arms had well less hair then usual but where did it go? Was I shedding? Ew that's gross. I got up fast from the bed and didn't see any hair around it. How could hair just disappear?

I quickly went down stairs to start freaking out about this because I didn't want to wake up Bella. I looked the mirror and noticed you can now see my tattoo's better since there was less hair. I mean thank God this is happening but "why?" I whispered to myself.

"Because she's falling for you." I heard from behind me. I turned around to look at the girl that gave me this awful curse.

"How do you know?"

"Isn't it obvious? She come's to you when she needs you... she cares so much about you." West said with a slight smile on her face. I don't understand what this means.

"So is the curse gonna lift now since she loves me?" I asked her. She then started to walk around the house with her large heels and picked up an apple from the kitchen counter. She shook her head.

"No I didn't say she loved you I said she was falling for you. But I'm also sorry to say she's caught between you and someone else. She doesn't know who to choose. So she's not completely in love with you so therefore the curse can not be lifted just yet." She said and then she took a bight out of the apple with a grin.

"Who else does she care for as much as me?"

"I'm sorry but I cannot say. That's something that you will have to figure out soon but I must warn you once you figure it out you won't be to happy about it." She said while taking a few steps towards me. She made a loud noise and I then heard movement from upstairs. Shit West can't wake up Bella.

"West you must leave. I can't have Bella over hear this conversation. Goodbye." I said while trying to shoo her. "Remember you only have a few more months...Liam." I no she can just poof out of here and that's exactly what she did. One second she was in front of me and the next she was gone.

As soon as she was gone I put a shirt on. I can't have Bella see my tattoo's because if she does then she will see exactly who I am well then it would be harder for her to fall in love with me. I looked at myself in the mirror and just sighed I remember the days where I could just sing freely in front of al my beautiful fans. I miss them so very much. It saddens me. According to Niall all of the fans have been wandering where I have been and well there getting worried. I would be to if I haven't seen myself in like 3 months.

I walked around to my fridge and opened it up to start cooking for breakfast for me and Bella...

I opened the TV and noticed there was a interview from the olden days with me and all the boys. I looked at it and smiled.

"So Liam we just heard that you and Danielle; your long time girlfriend broke up... how you taking it?" The interview person asked.

"Well now there more for the girls so who cares about the break-up." I said with a smile and a wink.

"But Liam we just heard that you are sleeping with half your fandom, and that last night you went out drinking? Is this true?" Richard asked.

"Whatever." Was all Liam (me I guess) said. I looked at the screen and was in shock at what I said. I can't believe this was how I would act in front of people. I then noticed that Louis nudged me in the rib and gave me the 'I'm gonna kill you later look'. Wow.

Bella POV

"Hey Zayn it's me Bella again. I was just wondering where you were and if you were ok? You haven't spoken to me since that night in the closet? Did I do something wrong? Please give me a call..." I said into my phone. That was like the 3 voicemail I left him just this week. he hasn't talked to me in a long time and I'm getting worried. Did I do something?

I huffed and then decided to go downstairs for some breakfast. When I walked downstairs I noticed Adam was already there cooking for the both of us and I happily smiled at the scene in front of me.

"Hey Adam..." I said happily. I shouldn't be worried about Zayn right now. Adam is here and he is all I need. So what if Zayn doesn't want to talk to me anymore, Adam is here and there is nobody else I would rather be with. I noticed Adam was watching a One Direction interview on the small TV we had in our kitchen.

"Well now there more for the girls so who cares about the break-up." I said with a smile and a wink.

"But Liam we just heard that you are sleeping with half your fandom, and that last night you went out drinking? Is this true?" Richard asked.

"Whatever." Was all Liam said. I looked at the screen and was in shock at what Liam had said in the interview.

"I can't believe Liam just said that. Like that's not something you say to our fans that are from arrange of 6 year olds to 20 year olds." I said in shock. Adam turned around and just nodded but he almost looked ashamed by my comment like it had something to do with him.

Adam then grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

"BREAKING NEWS ONE DIRECTION'S ZAYN MALIK HAS BEEN SEEN WITH A GIRL! CAN THIS BE HIS NEW SECRET GIRLFRIEND? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT MORE AFTER THESE MESSAGES!"

I heard that and my heart dropped.

***********************************************************************************

So very sorry for the late update. I know I keep promising I will update soon and then never do it's mostly because I get to busy and well then I get no time. :( anyways well here is the new chapter for Beauty and The Payne.

See Liam is starting to get some answers that he doesn't know he needs. PLUS HE'S GETTING LESS HAIRY which is good. But then again there is no problem with HARRY ;) see what I did there? No? Yes?

Just Can't Let Her Go by One Direction at the Side--- Love This Song<3

anyways please vote fan and comment. Tell me what you think of this chapter. Also tell me if you think Bella will find out who Adam really is...do you think she will find out? Do you think Zayn is dating someone? Do you think Jake will come back?

LOVE YOU-PAm<3