Next Stop: Platform Niall and Wee Quaters- Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Next Stop: Platform Niall and Wee Quaters

Bella POV

3:20 am and all I was sure of is that fact that I'm in love with him. I need to talk to someone I just need to talk to somebody about this. I won't be able to sleep...

I got out of my bed and decided to go for a drive, might calm me done. I pulled on my jacket and grabbed my keys. I snuck out of the house a quietly as possible and ran to my car.

I pulled out of the drive way and went for a drive.

I passed by all the familiar streets and decided to park right in front of the house that I lived in just a few days ago.

He doesn't miss me and I know that for a fact. If he missed me he would have done something by now and he didn't do anything! NOTHING. I guess we really were just friends. I miss him dearly and I wish I could just go in a cuddle up next to him. Though I know I can't.

I drove away from the house because I know if I stay there any longer I'll start to cry.

As I drove to the apartment I decided to make a pit stop at the boys apartment. I know they won't be up but hopefully I can still get in with the key they gave me.

I pulled up to the complex and got out. They had given me a key to there apartment a long time ago and I still had it. I walked up the familiar steps to the 4th floor and slowly opened the door to there apartment. I looked around and smiled from all the memories I had in their house.

I say on the couch and curled up in a ball. I texted my mother and let her know where I was and slowly but surly I fell asleep.

...

I woke up to the sounds of someone banging into the door. I looked at the clock and it read 5:30am. I looked around the couch and noticed Niall rubbing his head in front of the bathroom. I started laughing pretty loud and I think he heard me.

He turned to my direction. "Bella?" He said sounding confused.

"Yeah... Sorry if I scared you Niall." I said trying to hold back my laughter. He came over towards me and sat down next to me on the couch.

"It's fine. What are you doing here at this time of night?" He asked looking all concerned. He started rubbing his eyes.

"Umm... Couldn't really sleep." I said looking away from him. I was trying to hold back tears.

"Hey Bella, look at me." He said grabbing my cheek and making me look at him. I felt my eyes begin to water and I knew he knew why. He sighed and pulled me in for a hug. I started crying into his T-shirt.

"I miss him. Ni I really miss him." Was all I managed to say.

"I know Bella, and he misses you to. More then you know." He said to me. I know he's lying.

"Then why did he just let me go?" I questioned.

"Cause he's stupid." He said. I laughed and looked up at him.

"No it's because he doesn't care about me." I said to him. I wiped away a few tears and looked at the clock. 6:30 am... Wow. He looked to where I was looking and smiled.

"Why don't I make you some breakfast?" He asked me and I just smiled and nodded. He really knew how to make me feel better. I got up from the couch with him and we walked to the kitchen.

"So today is your first day of school huh." He said to me.

"Yeah and I'm not looking forward to going back to that stupid place." I groaned.

"You will have fun and you know what to make you feel better me and the boys will pick you all up today ok." He stated. That put a big smile on my face.

"Thanks Ni."

................

I know it's a long wait and I'm sorry for that please forgive me. Hope you enjoyed this chapter tho.

Comment Vote and Fan Me

Love you - Pamela