Closets Hold The Most Secrets- Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Closets Hold The Most Secrets

Bella POV

"I'm so excited for you to meet them." I said happily towards Adam who was sitting at the counter waiting for my pancakes to be ready. I turned to look at him and I smiled happily. Under all that hair there is a handsome prince and you can see it.

"Ya I am to. They seem like nice people from what you told me about them." Adam said.

"They really are. Louis well Louis can make you laugh even when your sad. Niall, Niall can make you smile by just doing the goofiest things ever. Liam, well Liam is such a great listener and he always has good advice. Zayn...Zayn... Zayn knows how to make a girl feel special." I said to Adam. I smiled and thought about that kiss hat happened oh so many months ago.

Just then all of my boys walked in.

"OH MY GOD GUYS I MISSED YOU!" I yelled happily. They all engulfed me in a group hug and then they separated.

"Guys this is Adam." I said happily to them.

"Hi it's nice to meet you....for the first time."

"Hi i'm Harry Styles. Its a pleasure."

"Louis. Some people though call me Daddy Directioner."

"HA!" Adam said. Weird.

"Zayn... were so sorry Liam couldn't be here to meet you he is stuck in a ....Hairy situation." Zayn laughed. Adam just gave him a dirty look. Ok then...

"So what would you guys like to do today?" I asked. Just then Niall came over to me and told me to sit down while he cooked. Ok then... weird.

"Um... I don't know we could stay in and watch Disney movies or we can play games." Zayn said with a nice big smile on his face. I looked at him and nodded.

"Ok so how about we play board games all day then tonight we can watch Disney movies." Louis suggested. We just nodded and I wen to go get the board games. Zayn followed me. I just smiled at him.

"The board games should be here in this room up the stairs." I said to him. He just nodded. We finally got to the closet and opened it. We walked in and grabbed all the games we turned around only to find the door was closed. Zayn tried to open it but it was stuck....WTF!

"GUYS HELP!" I yelled.

"I doubt they can hear us. There all probably still in the kitchen and that's pretty far from here." Zayn said while sitting down on the floor. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know Bella we never really talked about what happened when I moved you in..." He said shyly. I looked up at him. I just nodded.

"Ok then what did you wanna talk about?" I asked him.

"Well for starters I can't stop thinking about the kiss." He said. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Me either. Do you still want to be friends?" I said to him. I looked into his eyes while those words flew out of my mouth.

"I do and I don't." He said sadly.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Well I think Adam likes you." He said sadly.

"Why do you say that?" I asked him.

"The way he looks at you. He hasn't looked at anyone like that since his last girlfriend..."

"How do you know that Zayn?" I asked him getting all confused. Just then the door opened and Louis was on the other side of it.

Louis POV

*20 Mins earlier*

"Whats taking them to long?" I asked.

"I don't know. They just went up to get board games." Liam said. I just nodded. Just then Harry started to laugh. Liam turned to him and gave him a stern look. "What did you do Harry?"

"I locked them in the closet." He laughed some more.

"I will go get them." I said. I walked up the stairs and down the hall where you can see there was a giant cabinet in front of a door. Only Harry.

Just then I heard something coming from the other side.

 "Well for starters I can't stop thinking about the kiss." I think Zayn said. What kiss? Who did he kiss?

"Me either. Do you still want to be friends?" I'm guessing Bella said. Wait. THEY KISSED? WHEN? HOW? JESUS!

I started passing around the hallway. This is what I do when I freak out. I pass. No! They couldn't of. Liam liked her. Zayn knows that! How could he? I finally decided to move the cabinet. I opened the door only to find then basically cuddling.

"YOU GUYS KISSED?" Was all I could say. There eyes went wide. 

*******************************************************************************************

I'm a bad person :( I didn't update when I said I would and i'm terribly sorry. But hey better late then never. anyways hope you liked it.

Please COMMENT VOTE FAN

LOVE YOU-Pam<3