Keeping Secrets- Chapter 13

Keeping Secrets

Chapter 13

Zayn's POV

"LOUIS IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" I said loudly. He was still in shock from what he walked into. Even though we weren't doing anything we were cuddling. I don't want him to tell Liam. If Liam finds out were screwed forever.

"Louis. Calm down. It was just one kiss and we decided to stay friends." Bella said while getting up and calming him down. He was currently sitting down on the floor hyperventilating. I looked at Bella and i swear my heart broke a little. There was something in me that wanted her to say that we were more but i new she cared more about Liam or you know to her Adam then me. They might not be together at the moment but there is something there that doesn't even compare to what me and her have.

"Louis promise not to tell Adam..." Bella said while putting a hand on his shoulder. Then she walked down the stairs slowly and walked into the kitchen. You could hear the rest of the boys asking where she was... but i blocked the rest out. I looked at Louis and he was looking up at me still in shock that he found out about me and Bella's little secret.

"How could you Zayn? You know the way Liam feel's about her..." He said while shaking his head. I know he's ashamed of what me and Bella did, but it was only a kiss.

"Louis... it was when we moved her in. He didn't even meet her yet." I said sadly. He got up and looked at me.

"Zayn. If he finds out, this is all ruined. Everything will stay the way they are now. Which is not the real us." He said. What did he mean by not the real me?

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Zayn have you ever noticed that you became obsessed with clocks since Liam turned into...well Adam?"

"Um... clocks are amazing ok."

"See that's what i mean. Were different now. Were turning into characters from a movie!"

"What movie?" I asked.

"Beauty and the Beast." He said and then walked away. I followed him and walked downstairs. He had a point we were all characters now. I looked into the kitchen and saw Liam getting all cuddly with Bella and my heart broke once more. I like her i really like her. But Liam likes her more i guess, and clearly she likes Liam to.

I didn't even bother returning to the kitchen, i walked out the front door instead. I'm sure there wondering where I'm going but frankly i don't care. Just then my phone started to ring; by now i was at the stop lights; walking and walking fast away from that house. I looked down at my phone to see a beautiful picture of Bella. This made me continue to walk and walk fast.

I looked up from my phone and noticed I was at a small coffee shop. I walked in and sat down myself. From the side of my eyes i saw these two girls bickering. Then finally one of them huffed and walked over to me.

"What do you want?" The waiter asked me in the rudest tone possible. She seemed so familiar to me but i can't put my finger on who she was.

"I'm sorry but do i know you?" I asked her. I looked at her name tag and it read Scarlett. My eye's widened.

***Bella POV

Adam had his arm around me and i was jut smiling while looking up at him. He was a such a cute hairy person. Just then i heard the door slam shut.

"Where is Zayn going?" I asked. Louis just eyed me while i took out my phone and called him. "Straight to voice mail. "I said out loud.

"He must of wanted some fresh air." Adam said while pulling me closer to him.

"So what would you guys like to do?" Harry asked happily while putting the last chocolate they brought over in his mouth. We all shrugged.

"We could watch a movie or maybe play a game." Niall suggested. I looked at him and laughed. He was such a cutey. Just then Louis looked at his phone.

"Sorry guys i actually have to go i promised my mom that i would skype with her in a half hour." He said sadly. We all waved goodbye to him and we continued on putting out idea's of what we could do.

After a while of thinking of idea's it was to late and the rest of the boys went home leaving me and Adam alone. We were just cleaning up and Adam started singing happily.

Baby, I, I wanna know

What you think When you're alone.

Is it me? Yeah.

Are you thinking of me? Yeah, oh.

We've been friends Now for a while.

Wanna know that when you smile.

Is it me? Yeah.

Are you thinking of me? Yeah. Oh, oh.

"Did you write that Adam?" I asked him. He shot straight up and looked at me. He shook his head and then set the broom down.

"I'm going up stairs goodnight Bella." He smiled and then ran up the stairs.

Once i was done cleaning i walk up stairs. I did all my night time things and then hopped into bed. I tried to fall asleep but it clearly wasn't possible for me to tonight. I got the idea to go see Adam and slowly i got out of bed and walked to his room only to see Adam playing his guitar to the same song he was singing before. I went to the door and he stopped. He had no shirt on and i know what your think and no it doesn't bother me that it was hairy.

"Adam can you sing to me? I can't sleep." I asked him. He just nodded and patted a spot next to him on the bed. I laid down next to him. Slowly he started to sing.

I wanna be last, yeah,

Baby, let me be your,

Let me be your last first kiss,

I wanna be first, yeah,

Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this,

And if you

Only knew.

I wanna be last, yeah,

Baby, let me be your last,

Your last first kiss.

The last thing i heard before i fell asleep was "Last First Kiss" and that was just Adam saying it.

*************************************************************

YAAAAYYYY I UPDATED! Finally seriously i needed to. Anyways i wanted to tell you that I will be doing a book series. Yes this book is the first book in the series and i already showed you a little bit of what happens in the next book. ;) Yes Zayn is the next book. That story will be posted once i'm done this book.

Books:

#1-Beauty and The Payne- Liam Payne

#2- Don't Close Your Eyes- Zayn Malik*Coming Soon*

#3-Going The Distance- Niall Horan *Coming Soon*

#4-Falling One More Time- Harry Styles*Coming Soon*

#5-Right Place, Wrong Time- Louis Tomlinson *Coming Soon*

Please Vote Comment and Fan. Also please tell me what you think of the series idea.

PS. FAN GIRL MOMENT OVER BEST SONG EVER<3 I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!! I have to say my favourite part was LEEROY he fricken killed me<3 LOVE THEM<3 BSE<3

LOVE YOU-Pam<3