Moving Day- Chapter 7

BEFORE I START I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY.... im so sorry im like the worst person ever for not uploading sooner... you guys probs wanna kill me....please don't i like kinda wanna live....plus i gotta update ..heheheh anyways i will try to update way more...

***ALSO I WANTED TO SAY NONE OF THEM HAVE GIRLFRIENDS!!!***

anyways yes this is what you guys have been waiting for.... THEY MEET...kinda...well you'll see...

***********

Chapter 7

Moving Day

Bella POV

"ZAYN CAN YOU GRAB THAT BOX?" I yelled from outside. He was inside and i am just to fricken lazy to go get it. He walked out with the last box and put it in my trunk. Yes i had a car. Yes i can drive....didn't know that? Well now you do. Zayn looked at me and smiled.

"BB(His nickname for me) we gotta go its 12:34...no wait it's now12:35." He said while looking at his watch. I looked at him and just nodded. I was moving today. I was moving 2 towns over. Its called Lilltown. I have never been outside here so its i guess gonna be a new experience. The boys said they don't live far from my new house which is good. I guess maybe they know Simon's son. Me and Zayn got in the car and drove away. The rest were coming later with all my stuff but for now it is just going to be me and Zayn.

***

"BB were here love..."Zayn said while getting out of the car and coming to open my door. I just looked up at him and smiled.

"So are you excited?" Zayn asked. I just nodded. I'm not that excited but i am at the same time. He grabbed the last box and then knocked on the door. A man opened the door... he was wearing a suit and tie and looked like a butler.

"Monsieur Zayn welcome back." The man said. I just looked at him.

"Ah you must be Madame Bella... its nice to meet you my name is Hector." He said while bowing to us. I looked at Zayn and he was just rolling his eyes.

"Ok Josh cut the act man..." He said while smirking.

"HAHAH i totally got you there. Anyways hey my name is actually Josh. I'm *he looked at his hand...ok then* Adam's best friend..." He said.

"HA!" Zayn said. He just looked at me and then walked away. OK then....

"Anyways... so when do i get to meet Adam?" I asked.

"Um... i don't know..." He said and then Josh walked out the door and left. Ok then why is everyone ditching me?

"So Zayn um... do you know where my room is?" I asked. He just nodded and smiled. Zayn has a nice smile i must say.  I walked up the huge stairs in this really nice house. It was in a secluded area and there was a forest around it so nobody could see us. I kinda liked it because like i hate getting visits from randos at least here nobody can bother me.

"Um... here it is..." He said while opening up the door i looked inside and i lost my breathe. It was so big i'm shocked like its like another floor. Yes i said floor. WITH A ANOTHER ROOM TO IT ! Who has a another room in there bedroom...well i guess i do... BUT STILL!

(PIC OF BEDROOM AT THE SIDE----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

"Um.. are you sure this is my room?" I asked him and he just nodded. We both walked in and i was still incomplete awe. It was absolutely beautiful and it had a nice view to the forest. Zayn went and sat down on the bed. I went to sit next to him. OMG IT'S A WATER BED!