Lightbulb- Chapter 27

Chapter 27
Lightbulb
Bella POV

I am currently at Zayn's house and I can't tell you how I bad I feel for him.

"She was the one Bella." I looked towards him on the couch and I can see one single tear roll down his face. He really loves her.

"She will remember and when she does she will come back to you. I promise." I keep telling him as his hands go to his trying to cover his tears.

I thought of Adam. I thought of how much I missed him. It had been a few weeks since I last saw him and I was starting to miss him more and more. Though I know I need to not think up him in Zayn's time of need.

"You miss him too don't you?" My head immediately looked at him.

I just nodded.

"Clearly everything would be easily if we..." His sentence trailed off. I knew what he was saying.

"Probably... But we love who we love." Was all I could bring myself to saying. I stood up from the couch to go to the kitchen and grab a drink.

I got to his fridge and noticed the pictures on them.  The boys with who I'm assuming is Liam.  Why have I not met him yet? I grabbed some water and went back to the couch.

"Why haven't I met Liam yet?" I asked him. His eyes kind of went wide and then he looked at me.

"Umm... He still away... With family."

"Can you tell me about him?" I asked him as he was looking at his watch. He looked towards me and just nodded.

"Well he's tall. Brown hair..." He trailed off. "Basically like the daddy of the group. He was always the strong one... The one that acted as the adult... Expect when it came to spoons... He was horrified of spoons. That was when he would turn into a little kid." I laughed thinking of time me and Adam played 10 questions.

"It's funny Adam is scared of-"

Then something came to me.... No it couldn't possibly be.

Lightbulb.

"He's Liam isn't he?" I was shocked at this revelation. Zayn's looked at me and the wide eyes on  his face.

"Adam is-" I felt a vibrate go off in my pocket.

I looked at the caller id and I saw Adam's number. I clicked the green telephone.

"Jake get off me"

"I'm going to kill you Adam."

There was struggling and what I heard to be punches. Then there was a gun shot.

*******************************************

Hope that was worth the wait.
Please comment vote and fan.

Thank you,
- Pam