Clues- Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Clues

Bella POV

We have been at this hospital for about 4 hours now just waiting. Apparently Zayn's girlfriend had been in a car accident and well we all wanted to be there for him at this time. Yes I felt the need to be there for him in his time of need because well he clearly loves her. He doesn't know I'm here yet though I haven't went to see him.

Adam had to stay home because well because of all the hair. I looked around the waiting room to see where the rest of the boys had went and they were all still gone. They said they would be back but well it's been a while. I don't like the feeling of being alone; suddenly I wished Adam were here. I looked at the clock once more;12:01 am and I found myself thinking about what Adam were doing at this time. Knowing him he would be passed out sleeping/snoring in his bed.

Look at me I'm here for Zayn and I'm thinking about being home with Adam. I'm so selfish. I looked at the clock again; 12:30. Where are the boys? Just then in walks Niall alone. He came over to me and sat in the wooden chair next to me. "Did you go in yet?" He asked. I shook my head. "I think he needs you now. I know how you feel but you have to understand he had to move on. He saw the way you and L-Adam look at each other and he knew he was just in the way of your happiness so he went out to find his own. Please just go in and see him. He's been hoping you were gonna come in for a while now..." I looked at Niall. I knew he was right, Zayn needs me and I can't let what happened a few weeks ago get to me because he clearly loves her and he clearly needs me.

I got up and walked towards the door. I heard the doctor in there talking to Zayn "She slipped into a coma and there is no way to tell when she will be out of it." I opened the door slowly and walked in. There he was looking at the Doctor...

"It's better then her dying." I said trying to sound sincere as possible. He juts looked at me and nodded. He looked though as he was about to burst into tears. I brought a chair next to him and just looked at him. By now the Doctor had left and it was just me, Zayn, and um... I think her name was Scarlett. He just looked at me and huffed. His eyes were red and you could tell he wanted to cry. So i pulled him in for a hug, I could tell he needed one. After about a minute we stopped and he just looked at me, with a smile on his face.

"I know you hate me at the moment-"

"I don't hate you Zayn, you love her." I interrupted. He just nodded.

"I do love her, so much. I'm just worried now that could never tell her again that I love her. You would have liked her if you met her. You and her would have been such good friends. Now i'm worried that won't happen." He said sadly while wiping a tear away from his face. "She wanted to meet you, but I always told her it wasn't the time yet. She really wanted to meet you." He continued.

"Zayn it's ok. You will get to tell her one day that you love her. She will wake up and one day I will meet her. She sounds lovely." I said while rubbing his back. He wasn't looking at me by now and was just looking at her. He grabbed her hand and was just holding it.

"Why did you come?"

"I came because I knew I had to be here for you, Zayn. I knew you needed me and like I said before I could never hate you." I assured him. He just nodded. I sensed that it was time for me to leave. He wanted to be alone with her. So I stood up. Though just before I left he grabbed my hand letting go of hers. "I hope we could at least be friends again, Bella." He said with hope in his eyes. I looked at him and nodded with a smile. He then let go of my hand and went back to the love of his life.

I then exited the room.

I left the room to go grab the jacket I had left in the waiting room. Adam would be worried sick if I wasn't home soon even though he is probably fast asleep still i won't even notice when I walk in. I got to the waiting room and quickly grabbed my coat but before I left i decided i needed to use the bathroom.

I went into one of the stalls and I heard voices. Well more like murmurs. "HELLO" I called out. No answer. Ok that's strange. Then the voices got louder that I could actually hear what they were saying...

"He only has a few months left...." Someone said... it's a mans voice so I'm assuming I could hear into the men's washroom. I looked up and noticed there was a vent right above me.

"Ya but does she?"

"I don't know its hard to tell."

"What happens if she doesn't?"

"He stays like that forever." It was at this moment that I was on the toilet as close tot he vent as possible to hear this conversation. I'm such a nosy person, but what ever it was that these to guys were talking about it probably didn't have to do with me so I got off the toilet and went to wash my hands.

I went out of the bathroom and all of sudden two men whom i have never seen before walked out of the men's bathroom. I'm assuming also they were the one's talking about 'if she does or doesn't'. Right behind these two men were Harry and Louis.

"I'm taking off... must get home to Adam." I said with a smile. Louis smiled wide and nodded. Harry nodded also and gave a funny look to Louis.

"Umm... ok well tell Nialler that I say goodnight."

**************IMPORTANT****************PLEASE READ***************

OK SO THIS BOOK IS PART OF A SERIES YES MY FIRST SERIES!! ANYWAYS THE BOOK SERIES IS CALLED MOMENTS IN TIME!! ANYWAYS SO THE SECOND BOOK CAME OUT A FEW WEEKS AGO AND IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU WENT TO GO READ IT<3 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT AND YOU KNOW VOTE FAN COMMENT!!! THE SECOND BOOK IS ALL ABOUT ZAYN AND SCARLETT AND WHAT HAPPENS WITH THEM TWO!! GO READ VOTE FAN COMMENT PLEASE!! THE BOOK IS CALLED DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Please vote fan and COMMENT!! I love reading feedback on my chapter soooo much<3

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

LOVE YOU-Pam<3