the miyas

So I need to do all my homework now, because it's Friday tomorrow so I won't have time after school, and I'm gonna be with Tobio and my family all weekend

Luckily, I only have to make a small amount of progress on my art project. At least I won't have to do an emergency supply run this time.

Its 4:30pm, and I have no more lectures today, so I can leave now. I can't say the same for Adelia, who'll currently be sat in an English lecture, bored out of her mind. My stomach rumbles as I take a leisurely walk towards the exit, so I decide to catch a bus to the mall.

-

'The next stop is...'

That's my stop. I push myself up from my seat which is situated at the back of the near to empty bus, and walk towards the front. As the bus comes to a halt, I see 2 boys sitting at the bus stop. The doors open and I step off after thanking the driver, hastily walking away from those boys.

"(y/n)! Wait up!" I can hear footsteps behind me, but just pretend to ignore them.

Not today, please not today.

Someone taps my shoulder, and I see its Osamu. On my other side, Atsumu is there.

Oh COME ON. Anyone but the Miyas.

"Sooo, what's Adelia wearing tomorrow night?" Atsumu asks.

"Don't know." I deadpan.

"Okay...but like- has she not spoke about it? Is she wearing a dress?"

Osamu butts in, "She just said she doesn't know. Adelia's your girl so why can't you just ask her?"

"Because then I'll seem thirsty."

"So asking her friend about what she's gonna wear isn't thirsty?"

Atsumu doesn't reply, and pulls out his phone. Soon he's slowed down so he's a couple steps behind Osamu and I.

I just want to get to the mall. Speaking of outfits, maybe I should get a new one whilst I'm here.

"Hey, are you excited for tomorrow?" Osamu questions.

"I guess."

"It'll be good. You know, you remind me of my best friend."

"Oh?" I look at him with a confused expression.

"Yeah, Suna. You've met him before right? Oh wait of course you have, he's the one who suggested we invite you to the party. He's pretty deadpan too."

I'm not even deadpan, I just don't know how to talk to you. Sure I'm not the most outgoing, but I can hold a conversation if I want to. Suna doesn't seem too bad either.

"I have met him. He's nice."

"Nice?" Osamu scoffs, "Do we know the same Suna? He can be such an asshole."

"He's nice to me, we've only spoke a few times though."

"I'd cherish it."

I let out a soft laugh and stop infront of Forever 21. "I'm going in here, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay! Have fun." he smiles and walks off, catching up to Atsumu who paced ahead of us at some point during his rage.

That wasn't so bad, maybe this party really will be a good time.
-

I brought a whole new outfit, a black mini skirt with a coordinating top (or whatever you'd like) so now I have something to wear tomorrow. Now I'm on my way to a noodle bar which just opened up.

My sweet and sour chicken noodle box was good. Like really good. I can already see myself going to this place every time I'm faced with a minor inconvenience. It's 6:15pm now, already dark. I'm sat at the bus stop, looking up at the screen which says that bus 66, the bus I need to catch, is due to arrive in 2 minutes.

I stare up at the sky, looking at the fain, misty clouds which blanket the stars. There's a light breeze dancing around, and the obnoxious laughing of attention-seeking girls echoes in the streets. I see the headlights of the bus and get up, sticking my arm out to signal it over to me. I board the bus and take my usual backseat, putting in my AirPods and looking out the window. This bus journey will be around 20 minutes, so I have time to waste anyway.

-
Seriously. Why does God hate me so much?

So I come home from the mall, with a heavy school bag on my shoulders AND an A3 art folder, only to see a scrunchie on the doorknob of our house.

First of all, we don't even live in a dorm. It's our own house. So anyone walking by who knows of the "scrunchie on the door handle" thing is fully aware that someone in that house is getting dicked down.

Second of all, Adelia promised she wouldn't bring Atsumu here. I never asked her to make that promise, she said herself that she wants to keep her home life and our friendship separate from her relationship with him.

And finally, I'm really fucking tired. I just wanted to sleep all night before that stupid party tomorrow.

May as well just wait it out at the park. Can't really do much else. That bitch boy Atsumu  better be using a condom I swear.