serenity

This atmosphere is serene. The swishing sound of half-dead leaves swirling in the wind, accompanied by the croaking of the branches is peaceful. Even the smell of the frog and salamander's breath, with the nostalgic scent of the moss-covered lake is providing me with some form of comfort. However, this serenity is only something my physical body is blessed with, as my mind is spiralling with thoughts about my life.

Why didn't I just let him explain it?

Surely he has a reason, he's not a bad guy,

right?

My Dad would be so disappointed right now.

Smoking my feelings away over some boy. It's everything he told me not to do.

I should've listened to him, even though he's an asshole.

Or maybe I should've heeded the warning Adelia gave me.

Suna's toxic reputation, how could I have been so ignorant?

Even Kageyama knows about it.

I ignored all the red flags.

But for some reason, they all still look green to me.

"Baby please, just let me explain." Suna says from behind me. I know it's him without even looking, I'd recognise his voice anywhere.

"Fine." I don't look at him, but he sits next to me and grabs my shoulders, forcing me to look at him. "Are you high?" I ask. His eyes are red like mine, but they're kinda puffy.

"No no." he laughs slightly. I notice he looks pale and tired. "The girl I was with..."

"It's your girlfriend right?"

"Will you just listen? No she's not my girlfriend. She's one of my best friends, and I know that sounds bad but I thought you'd understand. I explained this whole thing to Adelia before I came here, she told me that you're really close with Kageyama, that's the kind of friendship I have with that girl. She even has a boyfriend herself."

"Oh..." now I just look dumb.

"Yeah. I was asking her for...advice." he admits.

"Advice? On what?"

He sighs deeply. "I'm assuming someone's told you about my past. How I ghosted a bunch of girls and upset a lot of people."

I nod and he continues. "Well, there was this one girl. She still texts me every day, she won't leave." the girl Tobio told me about, from Nekoma. "And I need her to leave because I don't want her to find out about someone who I really care about, someone who I'd never even dream of cutting off." He puts a hand on my knee and says, "I don't want her to bother you (y/n). So I went to my friend for advice, and I wanted to ask her about other stuff about girls and what I should and shouldn't do. I understand that it's pretty pathetic how clueless I am, but I just didn't know what else to do. I'm so sorry."

"Suna..." I throw myself onto him and hold him tightly. He hugs me back even tighter, like he's never going to let go. "I'm sorry, I should've let you explain."

He looks up at me and says "Don't apologise. I should've notice that you were upset." I run my fingers through his hair for a while, whilst he lays his head on my chest.

-

We leave our wet shoes in the hallway and go to the lounge to join the others. I smile at Adelia as soon as I walk in, and she lets out a sigh of relief. "You good?" she mouths to me. I nod in reply.

Suna and I lay on the sofa, cuddling. Him being buried into my chest since he's been crying and didn't want his friends to see his swollen eyes. He hugs my waist with both arms. I talk with the others and we joke around for a while, then I look down at Suna to see him sleeping in my arms. He looked so calm. His chest touched mine each time it rose and then fell again. I used one arm to get my phone out of his pocket, and snap a quick picture of him. New lockscreen.

"(y/n), is Suna asleep?" Osamu asks me.

"Yeah. He's had a long day." I look down at him and stroke his hair gently.

"Okay, so now I can ask. We've all been wondering, if you guys are a thing? He shuts down the conversation everytime anyone brings it up."

"We aren't...I don't know what we are."

"I think he likes you. Well its obvious he does." he points to the sleeping boy. "he wouldn't just do that with anyone."

"I guess."

"Do you like him?"

"You moron. Of course she does." Atsumu says then throws a pillow at his brother's face.

We all laugh loudly, which causes Suna to stir and slowly wake up. He lifts his head and looks around at everyone, then up at me. "...What time is it?"

"6:06pm." I smile.

"Can you stay over? I missed you so much." he says in a low, sleepy voice.

"Sure. I missed you too."

Kita groans, "Oh my God can you two get a room?!"

"Sorry." I laugh. "I'm kinda hungry...anyone else?"

"We all are. Whilst you were gone Atsumu ordered pizza." Osamu says.

"But that was ages ago..." Atsumu says then pulls out his phone. "Oh shit I forgot to press pay."

"Who's the moron now?"

-

warning- smut

Everyone decides to head to bed at around 11:30pm. Adelia also chose to stay over so she's not at home alone, so she's with Atsumu in his room. I'm in Suna's room, wearing one of his t-shirts and some shorts.

Whilst he's showering, I removed my bra, feeling the instant relief wash over me as I'm freed from its clasps. Finally. Sitting on the low window ledge with knees pressed up to my chest and arms folded, the everlasting rain pounds on the window and roof, the sound echoing faintly through the room. It's something you could watch for days and never get bored. Or maybe that's just me.

"You're so pretty you know."

I look over my shoulder and see Suna stood there looking at me, his hair wet and drooping past his ears, and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Aw you're so cute when being all sappy." I tease in reply, not knowing how else to respond.

"Shut up." he throws a pillow at me then sits down on the edge of the bed, looking at his phone.

I get up from the ledge and over, sitting bed him on the bed and putting my arms over his shoulders, my fingers occasionally touching his chest or abs. Then I lean over and kiss his lips, which definitely caught him off guard as he tensed up at the feeling, but only for a minute as he soon kisses me back then lays back on the bed, allowing me to be on top of him.

Deepening the kiss, I trace his jawline with the tip of my index finger and rub circles on his cheek with my thumb. Suna lets out little moans into my mouth and I can feel his dick growing hard on my stomach.

I pull apart from the kiss and lift his arms over his head, he sighs lustfully in response. I lower myself down to his lower region, and unwrap the towel from his waist, revealing his fully erect dick. I swirl my tongue around it, holding the eye contact with him as I spit on his tip then take as much of it as I can down my throat.

I bob my head up and down, his dick filling my throat. As I increase the speed, I feel him grab a fistful of my hair and let out a low moan, then he pushes my head down further which causes me to gag on it which sends vibrations down his whole body. Out of the corner of my eye, I see his free hand gripping the sheet which causes his veins to bulge out due to the pressure.

I slow down slightly, wanting to tease him a little, then he whimpers "Fuck, please...baby." and I simply smirk. Using my hands, I move up and down on the dick, feeling his hips lift as he nears his orgasm. I go faster, my throat making a gulping sound each time I reach his base. Suna lets out one final moan before cumming all over my face, he's left breathless on his bed.

He reaches over and grabs the tissues from his bedside table and wipes my face clean. Then he kisses my forehead and says "Thank you, pretty girl."

A loud banging on the wall disrupts our moment, and then the muffled voice of Osamu yells "Are you two finished yet? We're tryna sleep!"

(please vote :) )