distraction

timeskip of a few days-

*incoming call from Adelia :)*

"Hey (y/n). I'm on the way home...how does going to a party sound? I have a friend named Bokuto, and he's throwing one tonight."

Hm. I hate parties. Last time I went to one, I ended up getting fucked in a hotel. But you know what, why the fuck not. I need a break.

"Sure. I need to borrow a dress though."

"That's fine! I'm gonna be about 10 minutes, but you can go look in my wardrobe."

"Alright, see you later Adelia."

"Bye!"

I suppose a party will be a good way to distract myself.

I quickly head to Adelia's room and begin rummaging through Adelia's various dresses. I swear she buys a new one every time she goes out.

Finalising my dress decision, I throw it onto my bed and go to take a quick shower. I've worn a pair of grey sweatpants and a blank spaghetti strap top all day, without a bra for comfort.

I want my nipples pierced.

Maybe I could get them done at the weekend?

-

"I'm back!" I hear Adelia yell and the door slam.

I've just finished my shower, so walked downstairs in my dressing gown and gave her a big hug. "I chose a dress."

"Oooo good! I just bought a new one."

See what I mean? How is she not poor?

She pulls out a navy blue midi dress out of her bag, with long sleeves and a sweetheart neckline, it looks beautiful. And then reveals a new pair of silver drop earrings, with a sapphire stone on the end.

"You're gonna look so nice."

"Awww (n/n), you're so cute~"

"Shut up." I scoff and turn away to walk up the stairs again.

She laughs and follows me up and into my room. I take off my dressing gown and put on some underwear, whilst she looks through all my shoes and tries matching each pair to her new dress.

I slip into my dress and sigh, running my hands down my hips whilst looking in the mirror. "So, who's Bokuto again?"

"He's lovely. Such a genuine guy, and his friends are cool too. Especially Akaashi, he's gotta be my favourite after Bo."

"Oh cool. Will there be a lot of people?"

"Probably. Bokuto's parties are always wild."

I nod and put on a pair of heels to match my dress, then add some earrings and bracelets to my look, before taking a final look in the mirror. Almost forgot the lipgloss. I use my clear lipgloss, and its soon snatched out of my hand by Adelia who's also coming to the end of getting ready now, since she didn't need to style her hair, because she just got it soon at the hairdressers.

-

7:43pm:

"The taxi's here."

We hurry outside, getting into the taxi and drive off into the night. I fidget with the rings on my fingers, anticipating our arrival at Bokuto's house. The satnav says that it'll be a 25 minute journey.

However, when it said that there was 5 minutes of our journey remaining, I began to hear the faint beat of music.

Fuck, this shit is gonna be crazy.