the party

smut warning

We show up at the party. I think we got there at a good time, before Adelia could get wasted from her pre-drinks and before everyone else could get drunk too. Although, most people are on the verge of being just a little more than tipsy.

When we walk through the door, Atsumu sees us and instantly walks over to Adelia, grabbing her neck, then they begin sucking each others faces off. I simply walk over to an empty couch and sit down, pulling out my phone and opening Pinterest. This is gonna be a long night.

The music gets louder, and I watch as more people filter in through various doors, some already stoned or hammered. Suddenly, the main light switches off and the lamps turn on. They glow a dim red, which provides just enough light to see the person you're sat next to, but anybody further away is merely a silhouette. I quite like it. It created a really good vibe.

I smell the familiar odour of weed, and turn my head in the direction of the scent. Once I make out that it's Osamu with the blunt, I turn back around and switch off my phone, hoping that he won't notice me.

After what must've been about an hour of me just sitting on the couch, having short conversations with people that pass me or sit next to me to stop themselves from falling over, I decide I need to use the bathroom. I get up and head to the stairwell, quickly climbing the stairs without the slightest clue as to where I'm going.

Whilst I walk down the hall, peeping through various doors to see which is the bathroom, I'm completely oblivious to the figure walking towards me. They must also have been unaware of my presence as we bump into each other.

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to find the bathroom." I apologise.

"Its ok pretty girl, its at the end on the left." a low voice replies.

"Suna?"

"Indeed."

"How come you aren't downstairs? You told me you wanted me to come."

"My apologies. Did you come just for me?" I can hear the smirk he has, just from the tone of his voice.

"No, no I didn't."

"Ah well, my bad. I can't be bothered to put up with this shit, I booked a hotel room for tonight. I'm leaving in about half an hour."

"Oh..." my voice grows quiet, kind of sadly. I was looking forward to seeing him, so now I know that he's leaving, I don't really have much motivation to stay here.

"You can come with me, if you want."

'If you want?' does he really want me to come? Or does he just feel bad because he basically forced me to turn up to this shit and now he's leaving.

"I don't know...I might just go home."

"Come on pretty girl, I don't wanna be alone all night. I'd much rather spend my time with you." he comes closes to me, and puts his hand on my cheek, cupping it. "Please come with me."

Fuck yes.

So what if it's only been an hour, I would've left soon anyway.

"Okay...since you asked so nicely." I tease and he lightly pinches my cheek. "I do need to use the bathroom though."

Suna pov-

"Ok. I'll be downstairs in the lounge." I reply, then wait until she's gone into the bathroom before turning back and heading into my bedroom.

I throw my bag onto the bed and begin rummaging through my drawers. I pull out a white t-shirt and some grey boxers, then stuff them into my bag on top of the clothes I already brought for myself. What else do I need to bring for her?