his game

The next morning, it was a Saturday and Suna had a volleyball game. He complained to me that he didn't want to go, but I promised him that I'd come watch if he played, so he accepted. Adelia decided to tag along too. I drove us over to the school; we would've walked but it was quite cold outside.

The sports hall is loud. They're playing Aoba Joshai. All I hear is 'Go go go go go seijoh'. I can see our team warming up in the corner, Kita taking the lead. Suna looks so done with everything. Then the blondie walks over to the bleachers. He looks up at us and smiles, then yells "Come down here!"

"We can't!" Adelia shouts back.

"Just for a minute?" he pouts and gives her puppy dog eyes. I can see her melt like butter.

She looks at me and I give a defeated nod, then we leave the bleachers and head down the stairs, soon bursting through the double doors to the court. Well, Adelia nearly took the door off it's hinges due to how hard she pushed it. I just trailed behind with my hood up because I feel like I'm at death's door.

We walk over to the team who have now gathered on their sideline. Atsumu grabs Adelia's waist and pulls her into a sloppy kiss. I only know it was sloppy because I could hear that shit. I stand there looking down, not wanting to approach Suna since last time I looked up, he was on the opposite side to me. Then I feel someone hugging me from behind, their head resting on my shoulder.

"I really don't want to play." a voice whines. It's Suna.

"You may as well, since you're already here. Plus I got up early for this."

He groans and nuzzles his face deeper into my collarbone, tightening his grip on my waist.

I turn around, to his dismay as it forced him to let go. He tries to lean back in and go to how we were stood before, but I place a hand on his chest to stop him. I grab his shirt and bring him into a kiss, a quick one so we don't attract much attention, but it was too late for that.

"Why is everyone making out right now?" Aran says from behind us.

"Am I not allowed to kiss my girl?"

"Your what?" the entire team says together. Suna smirks and then whispers in my ear "I'll see you later, right pretty girl?" I nod, and with that they all walk off.

Whilst we walk back to the bleachers, Adelia is bouncing from excitement. "I told you guys you'd look cute together!"

"Shush."

"Seriously though, it's like you were made for each other." she clasps her hands together and looks dreamily at the grey, square patterned ceiling.

"Don't make me cringe."

"Aw (y/n), you're smiling!"

-

"WOOO YES ATSUMU THAT'S MY MANNNNN!" Adelia yells, drawing attention to us once again. I'm all for the supporting your significant other or whatever, but this is a little out of my comfort zone.

"(Y/N) LOOK YOUR BOYFRRIEND'S ABOUT TO SERVE!"

Ugh. "Yeah I can see that Adelia." she shakes my shoulders and leans over the barrier slightly, really engaged with the game.

Someone taps my shoulder so I spin around to see who it was. A girl who's just a little taller than me, blonde hair and green eyes, wearing a scowl on her face is stood there. There's 2 girls on either side of her, both giving me dirty looks.

"Did you need something?" I ask.

"So you're Suna's girlfriend."

"Um...yeah? What's it to you?"