little date

Timeskip of good few weeks, maybe 5 or 6.

don't start the music until you see: <3

To be honest, a lot has happened since that night. We had the court day, the guy was put in jail, to my relief. Adelia got let off with a warning after attacking him due to the circumstances she was faced with. Of course, Suna was there the whole time holding my hand and comforting me when I thought I was about to break down. And I forgave him, I know it probably wasn't the best move but he did save my life. I do love him after all.

I haven't actually told my parents about what happened. I don't think I will either, they'll just make me feel guilty about it. Plus, I just want to forget about it. The only other person who knows besides the people who were there, is Kageyama. I called him the minute I got home from the hospital and explained everything. You can imagine how pissed he was.

Suna moved out of that grimey frat house and got his own place, to both our delights. Honestly every night I spent at that place pushed me closer to the edge. Fucking dirty dickasses. I don't blame Sakusa for not living there.
His house is nice, its so obvious that he's got a lot of money. He did mention before that he gets pretty hefty amounts from his parents, especially his Dad who's the owner of some high up business. Suna doesn't know or care about the details.

Christmas is coming up, very soon. Best and worst holiday in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I love giving and receiving presents, and the food and all the christmas themed shit they do at the mall or other places, but all the obnoxious singing and cringey matching pyjamas shit that Adelia and Atsumu do is beyond me. I'll still enjoy it here though, last year I went home for Christmas and it was one of the worst weeks of my life. I think most people are actually staying here this year anyway.

So yeah, a few things happened and there's a few more to come. But anyway, right now I'm getting ready to go on a date with Suna. He told me its a surprise, and given what he did last time he surprised me with a date, I'm overexcited. He doesn't really strike me as the creative type, but he always seems to have these great ideas that just baffle me.

I slip on my shoes just as Suna texts me to say he's outside. The rain has come back, but I'm hoping the frequent rain turns into frequent snow as we close in on Christmas. So I grab my umbrella and leave the house, shouting a quick goodbye to Adelia who's making herself a late breakfast in the kitchen.

When I get out of the house, I put up my umbrella and pace over to Suna's car. He gets out when he sees me and goes to open my door whilst I put the umbrella down again and throw it in the backseat along with my bag. Then he gets back in the driver's sider and looks at me happily.

"You look nice." I say as he begins to drive.

He side eyes me with a smirk and replies, "You're so cute."

"Where are we going?"

"I told you, its a surprise."

I groan and rest my head on the window, watching the raindrops trickle down the glass then occasionally changing my focus to the scenery outside. We drive for a while, soon pulling up to a building which has 4 levels. It just looks like a block of offices. Nonetheless, I get out excitedly and grab my things.

Suna takes my hand and we walk into the building. He goes up to the reception desk and I trail awkwardly behind. They speak for around 2 minutes before Suna looks over at me and beckons me to follow him.

<3 (song is les by childish gambino)

We go down some dark stairs, those kind of reflective ones you see in shitty clubs that have a low budget. There's dim, blue lighting all the way down and at the end we're faced with velvet-cushioned double doors. We can hear the faint thumping of music.