heavy sleepers

We go downstairs after I compose myself. When we reach the lounge, everyone is sitting on the sofas doing various things like scrolling through their phones or having conversations, but in Osamu and Atsumu's case- it's wrestling on the coffee table, soon being scolded by Sakusa who yells at them to not break the table.

"Osamu, if you throw him at the table then it's gonna break in two!"

"Good point. He can pay for it."

"No!"

"Ugh, fine~"

Osamu puts his brother down, shoving him one more time before slumping down onto the sofa beside him and getting out his phone.

Suna and I were watching the fight unfold from where we were stood, but once it ended we sat down on a spinning cuddle chair.

It was peaceful for a while, we all watched (choice of movie) and Kita and Aran made loads of food for us. Suna fell asleep again, around half way through the movie. He had his head on my shoulder and an arm around my waist, his fingers occasionally twitched on my hip.

Eventually, the credits began rolling and we all stood up, yawning and stretching- getting ready to go to bed.

I left Suna on the sofa, heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I used to use this charcoal toothpaste, but apparently it's bad for your teeth so I just stick to the normal ones now.

After I'd finished my night routine and changed into some plaid pyjama bottoms and a grey oversized hoodie, I went back downstairs to fetch Suna. He was still asleep, now cuddling a pillow. It was an adorable picture.

I walk over and lean in, shaking his shoulders gently. He stirs a little and i sigh in relief, since now I won't have to fight to wake him up- he's a heavy sleeper. But then he puts his hand on the back of my head, pushes me into his chest and wraps both arms around my waist.

"Suna. We can just go to bed." I say, my voice muffled by his chest blocking my face.

"Noo..." he groans in reply.

"Okay, stay here. I'm going upstairs." I wriggle out of his grip and land on the ground. I quickly scramble up and bolt to the door. Suna follows me quickly, and soon catches up to me. Fucking athletes. He picks me up by my waist and throws me over his shoulder, then walks up the stairs whilst I try to escape his hold. He doesn't let go until we get to the bedroom, where he places me on the bed and lays down next to me.

-

"(y/n) and Suna, get up!"

No. Leave me alone.

We both look towards the door with tired eyes. Last night we couldn't sleep, we could hear bed rocking next door from Adelia and Atsumu's room. For hours on end. After the third hour, we just decided to turn on a movie. Ever since then, we've been on a movie marathon because we thought there was no point in sleeping for four hours- big mistake.

"Coming..." Suna groans and sits up slowly.

There's something about that morning voice.

I try to get out of bed, but Suna grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him whilst stroking my head. I don't fight back, just stay in his arms and close my eyes. I can hear his heartbeat through his chest and I smile.

But all good things must come to an end.

"(Y/N)! SUNA!"

The door swings open and there stands Aran and Kita. Reiki (Kita's girlfriend) is there too, she looks embarrassed and covers her face as she tugs at Kita's sleeve. "Get up. We found something cool. Wear a swimming costume underneath your clothes."

I don't care, just let us sle-

"IF I HAD TO GET UP THEN SO DO YOU!" I hear Adelia yell from next door, accompanied by banging on the wall.

"Fine." I mutter and head over to the door, closing it on the boys' face. Then I stroll over to the bathroom and begin to get ready.

"You look pretty." Suna says in awe as he looks up at me from the bed. He's changed clothes too, into some black sweats and a black hoodie. He still has his chain on.

"So do you. I miss my skirts though." I smile back and take his hand, pulling him off the bed and out the door.

We get to the kitchen and see everyone already dressed and waiting with their shoes on. When they notice us, they quickly get to their feet and usher us out the door before either of us could even get a word in.

Now it's daytime, I can see the surroundings of this place better. It's pretty much just a cabin surrounded by woods, and a long dirt road which leads to the highway. Kita leads the walk down to wherever we're going. Speaking of that, where are we going?

"Osamu, where are we going?"

He looks over his shoulder and replies, "I don't know. Maybe a lake?"

Oh.