late night outing

next day-

Today is Saturday. We spent the whole day with Suna's family, watching movies and playing board games. It was nice. Maybe I enjoyed it a little too much, I didn't really have a family-oriented childhood, apart from the time I spent in the Kageyama household.

Currently we're binging the Harry Potter movies, since they're Minato's favourite. She's had her eyes fixed on the screen since we pressed play on the first movie around 4 hours ago. Her head rests on my lap as she snuggles up in her blue blanket with stars on, whilst my head rests on Rin's shoulder.

"Pretty girl~" Suna whispers in my ear.

"Yes?" I whisper back.

"We're going out later. I wanna do something." his voice is deep and he talks quietly.

Fuck...with a voice like that you can do me.

"Okay, where are we going?"

"That's a secret. You'll like it I'm sure."

"I don't doubt it baby."

He kisses the top of my head before closing his eyes and sinking back into his seat a little more. I glance up at him, admiring his perfect rested features.

-

"Why is it so warm? Its literally 11pm." I complain, whilst looking at my phone which tells me its 25 degrees celsius. (77 Fahrenheit.)

"I know, it'll be cooler outside. I think there's a breeze."

"Hm, hopefully."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, are we gonna be walking far? I'm tired."

"No no. And if you get tired, I'll carry you."

I smile, throwing my arms over his shoulders and snuggling into his chest. "You're so cute."

"Hm...what's gotten into you? I'm usually the affectionate one."

"I don't know, maybe I just love you a little bit more today."

"Good." he places his index finger under my chin and pushes my head up to look at him, then plants a loving kiss on my lips. "Now let's go."

I go to leave the room, but stop when I hear shuffling from behind me. I turn around to see Suna on his hands and knees, looking for something under his bed.

Soon, he pulls out 2 skateboards, one with black wheels and one with green ones. He pushes one towards me and says, "You're gonna need this."

"I can't skate."

"Its okay, I'll teach you. You're safe with me."

I nod my head with a smile and pick up the skateboard, walking out the bedroom door with Suna following behind. We pass Kaito's room, and I hear her call my name through the slightly open door. I stop abruptly in my tracks and quietly go into the room, seeing her leaning her leaning her head against her headboard and watching the TV suspended on her wall. Suna groans and I glare at him, mouthing that 'I'll only be a minute'.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask, sitting on the edge of her bed. I notice her eyes are red and swollen.

"I guess. I wanted ask, are you and Rintarou mad at me?"

"About what?"

"Earlier with Atsuya. I know Minato was a little upset and I think I've smoothed things over with her, she's never been one to hold a grudge. I planned to talk to you guys tomorrow, but then I saw you going... wherever you're going, and thought I should try and clear the air."