please come back

still Suna's pov-

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"Yeah."
Probably won't be once she wakes up.

"Okay, you can go see her now. She's still asleep though."

I had gotten (y/n) to the hospital 'just in time' according to the doctors. But that's what they always say, right?
As soon as we got here, they rushed her off to flush the drugs out her system.

That was hours ago.

Ever since then, I've been sat in the waiting room and anticipating her recovery. I looked at my phone, there were missed calls from Atsumu, Osamu, Kita, and even that Oikawa guy. I didn't even want to answer, but I decided to reply to Osamu and ask him to tell everyone that she's ok.

The nurse leads me to (y/n)'s room, and my heart sinks when I see her in the bed, chest rising and falling slowly. I'm so sorry. I take a seat in the chair by her bed. Its breaking me to see her like this, helpless and dejected.

She didn't deserve this. She didn't do anything wrong. She didn't hurt anyone.

I know its my fault, I knew from the moment I picked up the phone to her slurred words.

She told me she didn't drink, at the park that one night. I remember it clear as day. But my ignorance pushed her to her limit and caused her to seek out some source of relief. I would've rather had her cheat on me. I never ever wanted to hurt her. She's the one for me, now I think I've lost her.

"The same shit happens every time... I just sit there all night and watch. Sometimes I just stay in my room."

"Sounds gross."

"It is. I didn't think you'd want to go."

"I don't really, I'm only going for Adelia's sake. I don't even drink."

She doesn't even drink. She doesn't like not having control over her body.

She's so smart, so sensible, I don't deserve her. She didn't need me, she could look after herself all on her own until tonight. And I'm the reason that all came crashing down.

Tears come again. It must be the thousandth time today. My eyes sting, the salty drops biting my cheeks whilst they glaze my cheeks with a newfound paleness. I cried earlier too. When I saw Adelia post a photo of (y/n) on her story.

Stupid right? I couldn't help it. The tears were unannounced and unexpected, I didn't even realise I was crying until my screen was splashed with water.

I cried on the day I snapped at (y/n) and she left. That was the first time anyone had seen me cry, it was Osamu. He was there for me as much as a best friend could be, but I still felt the guilt.

God, I'm so stupid! Why couldn't I just ask her? I hardly believed the crap to begin with. But the thought of it, my girlfriend with an onlyfans, and exposing things only I should see on a camera to other men- I'd hate it.

But she wouldn't do that! I know my (y/n), I know what she's like. She hardly wants to know anyone besides myself and Adelia, so she'd have no interest in platforms like that.

If I just thought it through, or spoke to her, or even asked Adelia. Hell, I could've even searched for her onlyfans myself to see if it was real or not.

If I did any of those things, she wouldn't have gone to that party, so she wouldn't have been drugged by that bastard, and she would be asleep in my arms, in my bed, in my house.