preparations

(Timeskip of a few days)

Tomorrow is the day we go to the cabin in the woods. I'm currently packing my bag for the trip, with a list by my side to make sure I don't forget anything. The list is pretty long though, and my bag isn't that big. I always end up overpacking and bringing things with me that I don't really need.

Whilst I throw a pair of vans into the bag, Adelia barges into my room and throws her bag onto my floor, all it's contents fly everywhere.

"Why would you do that?" I ask without looking up at her, trying to force my sliders into my already full bag.

"I need help!"

"Adelia..." I sigh, "...you're an adult. You can pack your own bag."

"But (y/n), I can'ttttt." she complains.

I ignore her and zip up my bag, then I push it towards the door which Adelia is leaning against with a pout, and grab my glass to take a sip of my (favourite drink). Adelia then pounces on me wildly, tickling me until I'm gasping for air and laughing psychotically.

"Please...can you pack my bag?"

"No!" I yell and shove her onto the floor whilst laughing.

"Ugh, can I at least use your list?"

"Yeah whatever." I throw the piece of paper at her and she catches it, then frantically rushes out the room.

She soon returns with her things, both her arms full with clothes and other essentials. She drops them all to the floor then sits crossed-legged infront of her bag and stuffs the things in randomly.

I shake my head and get under my covers as I watch her pack. She looks up at me, with a worried look, and says, "Why aren't condoms on your list?"

"Why would they be?"

"So you're telling me, that you and Suna are gonna be sharing a room all weekend, and you won't fuck at least once?"

"And you and Atsumu will? everyone will hear."

"So. It's not like it's a secret. We heard you guys last time we were at the frat anyway."

Oh shit, I thought they would've just forgotten about that.

"We didn't have sex that time though."

"Oh we know exactly what you were doing. Paper thin walls."

I roll my eyes and grab my phone from the nightstand, swiping onto my chat with Suna.

"Wow, you two really are in love

"Wow, you two really are in love."

"How long have you been standing behind me?"

"Too long." Adelia sighs and melodramatically looks at the pile of her belongings, still sprawled across the floor for some reason. This girl could plan a 500 person party with ease, but can't successfully pack her own bag for a 3 day trip.

"For fucksake. Move, I'll do it." I get out bed and begin folding her clothes up so they'll fit in her bag easily. She grins and sits on my bed, pulling out her phone. Her eyes darken for a minute as she glances at me.

"Caisey just texted me."

"Saying what?"

"You better tell your little slut of a friend (y/n) to stay away from my Suna. He'll never love her anyway." she reads aloud.

"Her Suna? Is she delusional?" I scoff, pushing a pastel pink hoodie into her bag.

"Clearly. I just told her to fuck off and that he's your boyfriend, not hers, whether she likes it or not. She just opened it." she shows me the message she sent, before continuing, "She says that if you don't break up with him, then she'll make your life a living hell and you'll regret the day you crossed her."

We both burst out laughing.

"How tremendously terrifying." I say sarcastically.

Adelia chuckles and places her phone down. "I'm not even gonna reply to the creep. The bitch is crazy."

"I wonder what she means by 'make my life a living hell'. It's weird."

"You know how people are. Some just don't think before they speak. It's probably nothing."

"You're right."

What's the worst she could do anyway?

I finish packing Adelia's bag and hurl it towards her, she grabs it and jumps off my bed, jogging out the room with a "Thank you!"