christmas day

Finally.

Rintarou and I woke up at a reasonable time. I was praying that he wouldn't be one of those people that wake up early on Christmas Day, but then I remembered he doesn't want to wake up when it's 3 in the afternoon.

When we woke up, it was snowing. We haven't had a white Christmas here in ages, so I'm kinda excited.

"Merry Christmas (y/n)~", he says in a sing song tone whilst rolling on top of me.

"You too Rin. You wanna go open presents?"

"Stay here for a minute.", his muffled voice says as his face is buried in my chest.

I sigh and softly grab his jaw so I can lift his head up and kiss him. He smiles a little when I do this and then puts his head back down and I begin to play with his hair.

-

We fell asleep not long after. So when we finally got up, it was around 12:30am. I wasn't even bothered since I was with him.

He's definitely more eager than me right now, I can see it in the childish grin he has on his face as he opens one of his presents. Cute.

I remember this one. It's the thing from the advertisement. It's a candle, but it let me make a custom scent. He loves candles.

'Suna's hand rests on my inner thigh the whole time, but my skirt covers it so I can't see his hand. However, I can feel the cold metal of his rings on my skin. Suna smells really nice, like vanilla and sandalwood.'
—> the night of the party

So I chose sandalwood, then I chose my favourite scent which is (scent), and got the candle made.

"It smells like...us?"

"Mhm. Does it smell good?"

"Yeah, I really like it."

I move over to him and he puts the candle to my nose, letting me smell the combined scent. Then he kisses my cheek and says, "Thank you baby."

"You're welcome.", I reply just as he hands me a gift and eagerly says, "Your turn."

Untying the wrapping, I'm faced with a book. It's plain black on the cover, matte infact, and in the corner it has our names in small and silver capital letters. I open the book, and realise that it's full of photos.

"So you know how I always take photos of us...", he begins and begins fidgeting with his fingers. "...I just thought it'd be nice to have them all in one place."

"Rin! This is so cute, thank you!", I exclaim as I give him a hug and kiss his forehead.

There's all the photos I can remember he took, and more.