lazy last day

Since I climbed trees with Suna yesterday, he had to keep his promise to do whatever I wanted all day. So of course I chose staying in bed all day. Everyone else seemed to have the same idea, probably to get enough rest before the long drive back we have later tonight.

We have snacks too, a bunch of crisps and chocolate, as well as loads of nice fruits all spread out on a platter. There's also a mini fridge in our room, we discovered it this morning, so we have a variety of drinks too. It's great.

This is nice.

"You're enjoying that strawberry way too much. What do you wanna watch?"

"Uhh, (favourite show)."

He nods and flicks through the categories until he finds the right one, he presses play and throws down the remote before laying his head on my chest. I reach over to the platter and grab another strawberry, then run it across Suna's lips in an attempt to feed him. He lifts head up a little and nibbles at the fruit between my fingers.

I smile and wait for him to finish it, then begin running my hands through his soft hair. I take the front pieces and the hair ties from my wrist, then put them into 2 little ponytails. Suna groans when he realises what I'm doing. "Take them out."

"Nooo, they're so cute."

"No they aren't."

"You haven't even seen them."

"Fine, I don't wanna move. You're lucky I love you." he says in defeat.

I grin and carry on playing with his hair, but my movements soon become slow as I start to feel drowsy and struggle to keep my eyes open.

Suna pov-

I feel (y/n)'s head slump onto mine. Realising she's asleep, I shuffle out of her arms and pull her into mine instead, her head resting on my chest. She's so pretty. I slip my hands under her t-shirt and stroke her back gently with a simple circular motion, her smooth skin growing warm under my touch.

She made me said she would climb trees with my yesterday, on the grounds that I'd do whatever she wanted with her today. I honestly didn't even mind, I like spending time with her no matter what we're doing because she just makes me happy.

Just as the episode comes to a close, the door swings open and slams against the wall. (y/n)'s body jolts, but she somehow manages to stay asleep.

Osamu stands there with a grin on his face. He almost yells, "I just found a condom outside on the porch-"

"Shhhh." I point to (y/n) sleeping on me. "You'll wake her."

"Oh shit, my bad. But like, is the condom yours?"

"No. Why would I just leave it there?"

"I don't know because it's not Atsumu's, I asked Adelia. And if it's not yours, then it must be Kita's. But he wouldn't be so careless."

"And I would? You're the careless one, just barging in like that. We could've been doing something."

"What, you could've been eating ass like you always do?" he laughs.

"Like I always do? I was a virgin until about 2 months ago."

"Hmm true. Anyway, I'm gonna go ask Kita." he turns to leave, before he does I say "Tell me when you find out who's it is."

"Will do." he smirks and closes the door softly.

Around 2 minutes after Osamu left, (y/n)'s phone pinged with a notification.

Lovely stuff, Osamu really knows how to put people on edge

"Suna..."

y/n pov-

The sound of my phone woke me up from my short nap. I noticed that Suna had moved me to on top of him. I grab my phone and look at the notification, then back at Suna.

"What's this about?"

"Osamu found a condom outside. It's basically an attempt to get Kita to confess to being a horny little fuck."

"What if it's someone else's? You know, like- from..."

"From jerking off? Hm good point. It does make things less messy."

"Uh, yeah. Nice."

"Have you ever done it?"

"How could I use a condom when I don't have a di-"

"I mean touched yourself. I'm just curious."

"You're strange. Yeah I have."

"To a photo of me?" he teases. I grab a pillow and hit him with it.

"No. I bet you'd love to see that though."

"Oh yeah, I love your pretty little moans." he reaches out and grabs my boobs. "And I love these. And I love it when you wear skirts and thigh highs, its so sexy."

I run a hand down his abs slowly, feeling each individual muscle. "I know you do, that's why you're always getting hard around me."

"You guys are down bad, you know that right?" we both look in the direction of the door and see Osamu stood there, leaning against the frame. "I hate to interrupt your dirty talk, or whatever the fuck this is, but I got a confession from Atsumu. Bro is so nasty he jerked off outside last night."