one || first day at school

my name is Georgia Germaine.
Guy Germaine is my twin brother.
We got scholarships to Eden Hall we are also apart of the Mighty Ducks who all got scholarships too but Dean Portman declined it he's my best-friend so I'll miss him.

First Day At School
It was our first day at Eden Hall Academy and I was excited but nervous because the Varsity team is really harsh on the ducks. There Captain is Rick Riley aka daddy's boy. They're really rich so they basically run this school it's super preppy for me and Guy.

First Class: Math
It was our first class of the day Math my least strongest subject so I definitely did not enjoy it.
In that class I sit by Fulton he's on my left so I'm on the inside. Then Charlie sits next to Adam their desk is right by ours. Our teacher assigned so much work too we have a quiz every single week how unfair is that!?

Second Class: Science
This class is not my favorite but I'm decent at this class and I sit next to Adam recently we've been getting closer then we used to be which is fine with. We're in the middle of class then Adam taps me on the shoulder says " You look very pretty today!" I blush and reply " Thank you." Riley is also in the class and I caught him staring at me all class. Adam did notice it too which made him seem mad a bit.

Lunch
Finally it was lunch. It started at 11:30 and today they were serving chicken and string beans which since this school is so preppy don't you think there food should be better, but nope it's disgusting and I swear Ken found a piece of hair on his chicken. I sat next to Connie and Julie my best friends. After lunch I stopped at my locker and Riley walked over and said " Hey Georgia looking pretty today!" Then I walked to ELA pretending that didn't happen.

Third Class: ELA
Finally my strongest subject ELA I've always been good at this mainly from studying it all the time. I sit next to Guy in this class so it was gonna be fun and Adam sits next to Riley which was yet still staring at me which freaked me out. Charlie leaned over and said " I think Riley has a crush!" I look over and he winked at me I just rubbed it off and finished the class.

Fourth Class: Spanish
I made it to Spanish and we got to pick our seats so I sat down in the front. Adam walked down read the board which just said " Choose Your Seats." So he walked over by me but before he could sit down Riley shoved him out of the way and sits down. He looks over at me and says, " Georgia looks like we will be sitting by each other." I nod my head in reply looking over at Adam who seems sad. I wave at him which makes him smirk a bit but not for long. We were in the middle of a lesson when Riley yawns and puts his arm around me. I ask " What are you doing?" He just shrugs it off and goes back to listening to the lesson.

Fifth Class: History
History is also one of my strongest class. So far we have homework for every single class I already hate it here. I finally sit next to Connie and Julie. Adam sits in a row with Guy and Charlie. Riley wasn't in this class which was good but I still felt someone staring at me I turn around and I see Adam staring at me. I wave at him which causes his face to turn bright red. We finished the class and went to our lockers which I found Adam standing by. I go over and talk to him. He stated " Have you noticed that Riley keeps looking at you?" I reply " Yeah it's a bit weird but I don't see a problem with it, why is he making you uncomfortable or something?" He shook his head and says " I just wanted you to know." Then walks away with his head down.

Study Hall:
At this school we don't have 6 classes because our last one is Study Hall. I head outside to the tables with my textbooks in hand and sit down at an empty table. I prob open my text book for math and start doing my homework because we have a quiz on every single Friday. I hear someone say " Georgia!" I look over and I see Guy waving at me. I yell " Come over here idiot!" He walks over and sits down. The weird thing is even though we're twins he has really blonde hair while I have dark brown hair. We finish study hall and head home to get ready for practice.